Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something funny about chads on .org i just thought of

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★
There are lots of chads on .org that have the same blackpill mindset that we do on this forum.

Soyciety says that it's "Your mindset holding you back!"

Or "It's you attitude holding you back!"

But all these chads have literally the exact same blackpill mindset that we do yet they have no trouble getting women jfl

I fucking hate these good looking teenagers on these forums with a passion, theres no need to looksmaxx for them and they know it, they're just there to make fun of me and feed their narcisissim

I fucking hate these good looking teenagers on these forums with a passion, theres no need to looksmaxx for them and they know it, they're just there to make fun of me and feed their narcisissim
True. It's also GIGA suifuel when you see 13 year old boys with a better developed face then you.

Like how tf do they have better bone structure when they've barley went through puberty yet?

But all these chads have literally the exact same blackpill mindset that we do yet they have no trouble getting women jfl
How can you be blackpilled when looksfags only focus on looks without understand the big scheme of reality? Yeah, looks are everything, but it does not treat the totality of reality, and there are many blackpills that go beyond looks.

How can you be blackpilled when looksfags only focus on looks without understand the big scheme of reality? Yeah, looks are everything, but it does not treat the totality of reality, and there are many blackpills that go beyond looks.
I mean maybe not all of them are super deep into the blackpill but most of them are at least surface level blackpill

Exactly

Looksmax.org users aren't hardcore blackpilled. They are crimsonpilled if it makes sense. They believe looks matter a lot but also acknowledge that other things matter aswell. Like a mix of blackpill and redpill Hard-core domner blackpillers are few and far between there.

Examples of these chads?

Chad mutt who lives in an Amsterdam asylum with his tatted slut gf Sabine
Damn that’s crazy. A Chad in an insane asylum can still get pussy like nothing. And normies dare say our personality is the problem while a literal mentally fucked up chad can still pull girls effortlessly