Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

something for the Inceltears lurking/screenshotting

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
If you got a good life with a gf or wife, go spend time with her. As you leave your teen years and early 20s and enter serious life it gets shittier and moments like this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTY293o5yTA ) are what would constitute the life fuel.

Human beings crave to get and to love someone and you would never know what it takes to live the life of a real incel. All your 'lift, hold frame, shower' advise is same as 'if they don't have bread, let them eat cake'.

'I spotted a (potential) rapist' is probably not a good thing to circlejerk to, even behind the safety of a computer screen. You normans should watch the movie 'cape fear'. By saying this i am not interested in threatening anyone. Just saying don't mess with those who have nothing to lose.

You can take a screenshot of this and circle jerk, or introspect and give up this mindless pursuit. Choose wisely; we don't call ourselves subhuman for no reason. Got all time to LDAR and scroll through the dark passages of the internet for the rest of the life. Can you afford to keep up?

Peace.

dont even bother these people are not sentient

mgtow said:
If you got a good life with a gf or wife, go spend time with her. As you leave your teen years and early 20s and enter serious life it gets shittier and moments like this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTY293o5yTA ) are what would constitute the life fuel.

Human beings crave to get and to love someone and you would never know what it takes to live the life of a real incel. All your 'lift, hold frame, shower' advise is same as 'if they don't have bread, let them eat cake'.

'I spotted a (potential) rapist' is probably not a good thing to circlejerk to, even behind the safety of a computer screen. You normans should watch the movie 'cape fear'. By saying this i am not interested in threatening anyone. Just saying don't mess with those who have nothing to lose.

You can take a screenshot of this and circle jerk, or introspect and give up this mindless pursuit. Choose wisely; we don't call ourselves subhuman for no reason. Got all time to LDAR and scroll through the dark passages of the internet for the rest of the life. Can you afford to keep up?

Peace.

Inceltears are incels like us

inceltears are pathetic

IT is where incels in denial meet :feelskek:

np

View: https://youtu.be/0ncqa7iifD8?t=68