Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something a camgirl told me

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
A 33 year old cam girl from Texas told me that her boyfriend is shorter than her, by American standards that is probably 5'10, she also told me that her friends say to her "Is that really your boyfriend? You could do so much better".

I ended up having an argument with this women though as i said I wanted to fuck her friend in the photo, it turned out that the girl was her friends 18yo daughter, she got offended at me saying I wanted to fuck 18yo.

Women bully each other into hypergamy, eliminating competition, and end up fighting over the few men on which attractiveness has their social circle agreed on.

Women bully each other into hypergamy, eliminating competition, and fighting for the same few men.
Interesting tactics, I must say...

maybe he have a good personality in his face.

Women bully each other into hypergamy, eliminating competition, and end up fighting over the few men on which attractiveness has their social circle agreed on.

Liking a women under 50 should not be allowed :soy:

you are a paedo, 18 years old females arent ready to take dicks, you would ruin her innocence :soy::soy::soy:

18 is still a child can't even talk stop learning sign faget even blind girls hate u