Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Someone went ER in San Antonio Texas and then got away

Not really going ER, it's the result of an argument.

Jfl@texas

They have so many ERs there. I heard girls there are super scantily clad. I guess there's a correlation

Could still do. did he get caught yet?

They found him.

Oh, and another person went ER, they ended up dying, but killed one other and injured 15.

Which one of you was it?

They have so many ERs there. I heard girls there are super scantily clad. I guess there's a correlation
Women in this state are cute, but they are absolutely brutal and horrible to ugly men such as myself. One of the most ropefuel places to live is Dallas/Houston if you're an incel.

Women in this state are cute, but they are absolutely brutal and horrible to ugly men such as myself. One of the most ropefuel places to live is Dallas/Houston if you're an incel.

How slutty do they dress?

How slutty do they dress?
Where I'm from, they either usually dress in cropped jean shorts and a crop top, or they dress in extra large shirts with either yoga pants or athletic shorts.

Where I'm from, they either usually dress in cropped jean shorts and a crop top, or they dress in extra large shirts with either yoga pants or athletic shorts.

No booty shorts?

Nasty, women dress like that here too. In fact they likely dress like that worldwide
I live in the Midwest now and it's less common here, but I spent the first 18 years of my life in Texas. I see a lot more athletic shorts + oversized shirts here. I wish women nowadays had a better fashion sense.

Which one of you was it?
Most likely Bane of Arthropods acting in a fit of rage after his postmaxxing spree was brought to a shuddering halt.

I live in the Midwest now and it's less common here, but I spent the first 18 years of my life in Texas. I see a lot more athletic shorts + oversized shirts here. I wish women nowadays had a better fashion sense.
They should dress with a focus on the aesthetic of clothing, rather than aesthetic of body. The Victorian era puffy dresses where aesthetically designed. Also is Texas coastal or flyover, just curious

I'm curious to know whose alt he was tbh.
I reckon he was cognitives alt. And before that someone big who got banned. Was suadede or whatever he's called get banned before bane of arthropods made his account cuz it could've been him

They should dress with a focus on the aesthetic of clothing, rather than aesthetic of body. The Victorian era puffy dresses where aesthetically designed. Also is Texas coastal or flyover, just curious
That is true, Victorian era clothes look nice. Also, there are lots of major cities in Texas, so it's definitely not a flyover state. The southern part of Texas where Galveston and Corpus Christi are located are along the Gulf of Mexico, so it is a coastal state.

That is true, Victorian era clothes look nice. Also, there are lots of major cities in Texas, so it's definitely not a flyover state. The southern part of Texas where Galveston and Corpus Christi are located are along the Gulf of Mexico, so it is a coastal state.
Interesting, always get the impression that coastal vs flyover is culture, not good with geography

just wish this would happen in aus it would teach aus society a good lesson on respect.

Kill count and height?