Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone went ER in le Russian army

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
He was bullied tbh. Bullyingmaxx exists in Russian army, that's called "Dedovshina" and it's backed up by higher ranks and the fucked up thing is that you MUST go to the Russian army.. They can't even shoot a gun, they just wash toilets and build houses for corrupted millionaires.

Here's an article I found, idk if it's propoganda because I haven't read it but whatever https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ootings-army-deaths-transbaikal-a9170976.html you can also google "Soldier kills in russian army" or some shit like that ngl

its over, I would go ER if I was bullied there too
Here's 1 more fun Russian video

Isn't Putin just great?

Yeah but they defeated the nazis! Wasn't that awesome?

Yeah but they defeated the nazis! Wasn't that awesome?
It's funny how the Russians are constantly treated by their elites pretty much the same way as they were treated by their German enemies.

Russia is cucked too, but atleast could nuke lithuania

Lifefuel, life fucking fuel. I heard its oretthy bad there.

Well the Russian army did a good job. They trained him to kill.

Brutal slavpill.

Also these things happened in the Yugoslav army too in the communist days I think. This is why obligatory conscription is such a retarded thing. You're basically forcing a lot of high T men in their prime who don't want to be there to be isolated and bullied by officers or other soldiers and giving them guns. What could go wrong really?

Another thing is that conscription is mandatory only for MEN in Russia. Where is the feminist equality that they preach otherwise here? Why aren't women conscripted as well?

Crazy shit, man