Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone wants to interview me for a documentary, what should i do?

doublerainbow

doublerainbow

personified cockroach
A friend of my nephew is a beginning documentary maker and wants to interview me for his documentary about incels. On the one hand i don't want my to show my face on camera, on the other hand i want tell the world how mad i am, how unhappy this fucking foid ruled society makes me. What should i do?

everybody wants to make documentaries on incels, that should account for more than half of the fakecels here

Off yourself

You had better be getting paid. When I think about it - people would want to see your face to judge how ugly you are.

He knows you are active on the incel forums? I wouldn't do it personally

on a scale of 1-10 how jewish is he?

demand your face to be electronically hidden. and also just make a bunch of shit up for the interview

Dont bother. You are delusional if you think there are still people who "just want to help you" and aren't all rabbid commie attack dogs

you could hid your face but they will manipulate and twist your words how they see fit.

No matter what you say, they will take it out of context and show you as a freak ugly racist white man.
So fuck no

how does even know your an incel? You tell people? Yikes

Don't let them profit off your misery, idiot.

Do it, and make us look good. You can be our hero. Try to be as sympathetic as possible, and make the public feel for us, instead of hating on us! :feelscomfy:
No matter what you say, they will take it out of context and show you a s a freak ugly racist white man.
So fuck no
Well, make sure this is not the case

Don't do it. Never trust any journalist or documentary filmmaker. They will lie to you to get you on camera, then they will twist your interview to suit their agenda.

Just don't.

Like others said; Don't bother. You will get nothing from it and they will twist your words to paint incels in bad light. They are your enemies, don't trust them.