Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Someone took photos of me today

• Thread starter Deleted member 22873
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22873

Self-banned
-
I was in class today and a guy took a picture of me while he laughed and when I approached him I saw that he published it in his Instragram Stories while telling me that he was going to delete the photo later. I hate my fucking life.

Last edited:
hate when fuckers do that

Should've grabbed the phone off him and used it to crack his skull in Mario Kart.

Shove a sharpened pencil up his asshole

Should've knocked him out then took a selfie of that, post it to his shitstagram with his own phone.

About a month ago some fag was filming me and I had to yell at him to delete it. Man if he had posted it..... he would have been beaten the fuck up (in GTA V)

I was in class today and a guy took a picture of me while he laughed and when I approached him I saw that he published it in his Instragram Stories while telling me that he was going to delete the photo later. I hate my fucking life.
i don't think that ever happened to me.it must suck

About a month ago some fag was filming me and I had to yell at him to delete it. Man if he had posted it..... he would have been beaten the fuck up (in GTA V)
In my previous school some kid got recorded and thrown cake while he was shitting (I'm not even LARPing)

Pictures or it didn't happen

Was it a white chad?

happened to me all the time in school, fuck those assholes.

I hate when this happens tbh. I have to watch out in class so i don’t see someone trying to sneak pictures of me

You should have went along with it and told him what he did was pretty funny and then asked to hold his phone so you could see it better. Then run off with his phone and yeet it with all the strength you can muster.

You should have revealed your body to them.

next time, destroy his phone

Middle aged people were covertly filming me when smartphones first came out...

I've been on watchlists long before I identified as incel.

if you are truecel, this legit happens