Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Someone threw a milkshake carton at me in class today

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Might be worth reading this first for context: https://incels.is/threads/victory-i...y-and-his-friends-are-laughing-at-him.664092/

First I will discuss the aftermath of the fight. The college gave both me and the guy I fought a filed warning and left it at that, but two of his friends keep on talking about it, and one in particular keeps walking past me saying "Hi [my name]" while smirking.

I don't think it was the guy I had a fight with. I believe it was the guy who keeps saying my name.

While sitting down, minding my own business sitting in class doing my work, someone threw an empty milkshake carton at me. The teacher noticed and asked who did it and EVERYONE remained silent and said they didn't know, but two were giggling, the guy that keeps saying my name and his friend.

I seem calm in this post, but I'm actually seething. Not only did this happen, but the person that did it wasn't even brave enough to say he did it. Not only is he an oppressor, but a coward.

However, it won't be investigated because nobody cares about me. I hate everyone in my class so much. They deserve a vicious beating, but alas, I'm already on a warning so if I defend myself again I ALONE WILL BE SUSPENDED WHILE THE OPPRESSOR WILL GET A SLAP ON THE WRIST.

I hate them...

Might be worth reading this first for context: https://incels.is/threads/victory-i...y-and-his-friends-are-laughing-at-him.664092/

First I will discuss the aftermath of the fight. The college gave both me and the guy I fought a filed warning and left it at that, but two of his friends keep on talking about it, and one in particular keeps walking past me saying "Hi [my name]" while smirking.

I don't think it was the guy I had a fight with. I believe it was the guy who keeps saying my name.

While sitting down, minding my own business sitting in class doing my work, someone threw an empty milkshake carton at me. The teacher noticed and asked who did it and EVERYONE remained silent and said they didn't know, but two were giggling, the guy that keeps saying my name and his friend.

I seem calm in this post, but I'm actually seething. Not only did this happen, but the person that did it wasn't even brave enough to say he did it. Not only is he an oppressor, but a coward.

However, it won't be investigated because nobody cares about me. I hate everyone in my class so much. They deserve a vicious beating, but alas, I'm already on a warning so if I defend myself again I ALONE WILL BE SUSPENDED WHILE THE OPPRESSOR WILL GET A SLAP ON THE WRIST.

I hate them...
Sorry about that one

make a potion and fill the carton with it, then throw it at that nigga

I hate them...
Nigga why don't you log onto roblox at this point?

steal his wallet

fill it with acid then throw it back

I hate them...
How r these high school esque activities happening at college?

I like milkshakes!

But not empty ones):

Brocel if this is what college is like I do not want to go next fall