Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Someone steer the poor currycel here

Don't know what I expected from the redditor "virgin in their 30s but definitely not incel" types.

Also that subreddit name is gigacope :lul:.

Only 1 comment, brutal:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Typical shitskin feeling inferior to white people. Not even surprised one bit.

The truth is, this is the nature of almost all ethnics living in the west and/or around white people. None will admit it in person, but on the internet where people are more anonymous, shitskins will not hesitate to tell you how they hate being ethnic, ugly, short, conquered, low IQ, losers.

Typical shitskin feeling inferior to white people. Not even surprised one bit.

The truth is, this is the nature of almost all ethnics living in the west and/or around white people. None will admit it in person, but on the internet where people are more anonymous, shitskins will not hesitate to tell you how they hate being ethnic, ugly, short, conquered, low IQ, losers.
Really? I used to live in the West as an ethnic and I didn't feel terrible.

Brutal. I guess you weren't self aware enough
Possibly. Looking back I did get mocked quite a bit for my accent and faced some racism. But, I always fought back verbally and physically cause my Chad Dad told me to. It helped that I was pretty tall too. So, it wasn't that bad. IMO if Curries just fought back they wouldn't be bullied as much.

Possibly. Looking back I did get mocked quite a bit for my accent and faced some racism. But, I always fought back verbally and physically cause my Chad Dad told me to. It helped that I was pretty tall too. So, it wasn't that bad. IMO if Curries just fought back they wouldn't be bullied as much.
I myself never thought much about race since I look racially ambigious and can larp as white. Point being that any ethnic in the west will realize they are usually below whites

I myself never thought much about race since I look racially ambigious and can larp as white. Point being that any ethnic in the west will realize they are usually below whites
I used to get bullied by racist but I just beat them up using my fat body

Life of a currycel
This poor dude will probably only ascend through betabuxx and/or aranged marriage

i read curry. didnt have to read any further