Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Someone Send this Trucel Here

nah bro if hes NT hes perfectly fine bro! :feelsclown:

How tf is he 20? Legit looks 15. Zero masculinity, sickly pale skin tone, and cystic acne. It’s over for him.

He’s a Redditor tho.
oh yeah its fucking over for him :feelskek:

i think if he even tries to go down the incel rabbit hole he will most likely be stopped by IT with their whole "incel is an alt right ideology in which you subject yourself too!" type shit :feelskek:

I will be 20 in next month and still look like 15 year old kid, while this mayo fool looks like a father of 2 kids at 20:lul::lul:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

depends how tall

And the reaper is coming for him

How tf is he 20? Legit looks 15. Zero masculinity, sickly pale skin tone, and cystic acne. It’s over for him.
Better being pale than tan like me

He should work on his personality

If he took acutane and did a few pushups he’d be fine tbh

he's one of us

no, this is not a trucel forum. he is in the right place among his trucel brothers :blackpill:

Beyond over for him

Tbh if he loses fat, gets a decent hairstyle, and loses the acne he might have a chance.

He looks like a cuck/simp. I highly doubt he'd want to join us.

Tbh if he loses fat, gets a decent hairstyle, and loses the acne he might have a chance.
There are some cases where losing weight actually makes the difference. It's probably not over for him, he could use his JBW card

Saint Acnecel

redditor more likely to end up on IT

idk he looks tall as fuck.

He mogs me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:im fucked:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::feelsLSD: