Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

someone recorded me :

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
im fukinng sad rightnow, not regular sad but the type of sad that makes you want to cry and just roll in a ball an die
thsis guy even showed me the video and wont delete it, 
im a hiedous freak, like why god, why did yo make me this hideous

i have no one to go to and cant end my life, is crying the only thing i can do ? how fking long can i keep this up

go beat him up

Just remember that everyone is laughing at you. We truly are the runt of society. No one gives a fuck about us. Nobody.

Uhm who cares?
Were you recorded doing something illegal?
If not say to thst person to go fuck himself and brake his cellphone.
Or just ignore it and stop talking to them. But be sure to insult them publicly before.

Tellem--T said:
theultimate341 said:
go beat him up
He can't, he's too soft did you see his post history lol
Beating him up is too much risk and potential shit over such a minor thing. Public insult is the perfect answer for this.

Tellem--T said:

I have not, all i know is he thinks blacks have it better in the west than whites jfl.

Tellem--T said:

Stupid nigger animal

jackbud said:
Tellem--T said:
Stupid nigger animal
Kill yourself, faggot. How dare you be racist on here.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

I'm not racist, but when tellem-t decides to personally attack me for what was clearly bait I deserve the opportunity to fight fire with fire. Fuck tellem-t.

Also I've dated a black girl before, so I'm not racist at all.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

He's harassing me he sended me pms of racist slurs lol

Tellem--T said:
He's harassing me he sended me pms of racist slurs lol

You replied to bait with a personal attack against a decision I made years ago. I don't come here to be insulted and if you come at me I'll come right back at you

Tellem--T said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
He's harassing me he sended me pms of racist slurs lol
Pm the admin, tell him he's targeting you for no reason.

jackbud said:
I'm not racist, but when tellem-t decides to personally attack me for what was clearly bait I deserve the opportunity to fight fire with fire. Fuck tellem-t.

So did this guy

https://incels.is/Thread-JBW-Game-Fallout-Nutjob-White-Guy-Calls-His-Black-GF-N-er-In-Front-Of-Their-Child

Just because you dated a black doesn't make you not racist, if you weren't racist you wouldn't have called me all those racial slurs. Lol low iq dropout get triggered

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pm the admin, tell him he's targeting you for no reason.

For no reason, lmao, I'm laughing.

I was posting obvious bait and he responded calling me an idiot for dropping out of school. I think that gives me wiggle room in terms of response mate.

Tellem--T said:
So did this guy

https://incels.is/Thread-JBW-Game-Fallout-Nutjob-White-Guy-Calls-His-Black-GF-N-er-In-Front-Of-Their-Child

Just because you dated a black doesn't make you not racist, if you weren't racist you wouldn't have called me all those racial slurs. Lol low iq dropout get triggered

You shouldn't have called me an idiot for dropping out friend

jackbud said:
For no reason, lmao, I'm laughing.

I was posting obvious bait and he responded calling me an idiot for dropping out of school. I think that gives me wiggle room in terms of response mate.

You shouldn't have called me an idiot for dropping out friend

Don't make stupid comments then, and I was defending you

Tellem--T said:

Don't make stupid comments then, and I was defending you

just fucking lol 

Personal attacks are defense now

Relax, gois. Chad and Stacey are the enemy, not our fellow brethren.

just keep it inside, just learn how to hide your feelings.

I have had a picture taken of me a joke when I was in school.

Get a fucking 2x4 and lay a beat down on him if he's bigger than you and you are a minor.

Physical violence solves a lot of problems.

why did he do it tho

theultimate341 said:
I have not, all i know is he thinks blacks have it better in the west than whites jfl.

Blacks do have the media halo tho.

Did he laugh at you with others?

That fucking sucks. But maybe the attention is useful. If enough people notice you could become one of those freak youtubers and make low effort money.

Beat him up and remove the video by force.

jackbud said:

I don't know your history with Tellem but that doesn't mean you should be using any racial slur as a form of retaliation. Having a black ex-gf doesn't exclude you from being racist if you continue to use racial slurs. It's the same thing when a white woman has a biracial kid and she still uses the n-word, she's going to be deemed a racist by society despite having a kid with a black guy. Not that we should care about what society thinks considering they shun out incels but you get the basic idea.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I don't know your history with Tellem but that doesn't mean you should be using any racial slur as a form of retaliation. Having a black ex-gf doesn't exclude you from being racist if you continue to use racial slurs. It's the same thing when a white woman has a biracial kid and she still uses the n-word, she's going to be deemed a racist by society despite having a kid with a black guy. Not that we should care about what society thinks considering they shun out incels but you get the basic idea.

I hear you man, I definitely crossed a line. I just said the worst thing that came to mind and I shouldn't have went there.

Westcoastincel said:
im fukinng sad rightnow, not regular sad but the type of sad that makes you want to cry and just roll in a ball an die
thsis guy even showed me the video and wont delete it, 
im a hiedous freak, like why god, why did yo make me this hideous

i have no one to go to and cant end my life, is crying the only thing i can do ? how fking long can i keep this up

I'm sure he's just joking and he's your friend. Most of us incels get too sensitive about this just because our normie friends have no idea how it feels to be a subhuman. Cherish your friends and don't get too upset about it. Remember, friendship is the closest thing to a relationship. I don't have any friends at all so no, I don't get to experience this but after years of observation, it is something wonderful that you should cherish because in a modern society like this, it is near impossible to make friends. So, don't end up being friendless because it is a harder pit to pull out from than the friendzone.

jackbud said:

Bye bye fakecel.

CopeWithTheRope said:
Bye bye fakecel.

I'm a fakecel how exactly? TellemT attacks incels and brags constantly but I'm the fakecel?

Is it because I said I had a gf? It was a very long time ago and site rules say I'm still an incel.

jackbud said:
I hear you man, I definitely crossed a line. I just said the worst thing that came to mind and I shouldn't have went there.

It's alright man, props for admitting it was wrong to do that, not many people are able to do that.

Nice derailment everyone.

jackbud said:
I'm a fakecel how exactly? TellemT attacks incels and brags constantly but I'm the fakecel?

Is it because I said I had a gf? It was a very long time ago and site rules say I'm still an incel.

My bad boyo carry on I misread

I had a bunch of women on the bus one time laugh at me and take pics of me with the flash left on. I am probably a meme in some small group and I don't even know it.

Cameras are our enemies.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It's alright man, props for admitting it was wrong to do that, not many people are able to do that.

Are we allowed to say gook's or rice women? Because i see people using them on here all the time but i probably shouldnt have. My apologies to Asiancels.

Nautica1983 said:
Are we allowed to say gook's or rice women? Because i see people using them on here all the time but i probably shouldnt have. My apologies to Asiancels.

G**k is definitely a racial slur, same as the N-word. As for rice, it's not been used during physical abuse (like the g word, the n word) but could be considered racist. Depends. If people would call black people fried chicken and you'd take offense, then you should not use it. If you think it's ok then it's ok.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
G**k is definitely a racial slur, same as the N-word. As for rice, it's not been used during physical abuse (like the g word, the n word) but could be considered racist. Depends. If people would call black people fried chicken and you'd take offense, then you should not use it. If you think it's ok then it's ok.

I wouldnt take offense if someone called me a friedchicken or meloncel, i actually find that funny, the same way we call indians curry. I won't say G**k anymore though.

Nautica1983 said:
I wouldnt take offense if someone called me a friedchicken or meloncel, i actually find that funny, the same way we call indians curry. I won't say G**k anymore though.

Okay brother, that's good. And I agree, I don't think saying curry, rice, etc is racist. I just asked you to make sure what your thoughts on it were.

Recorded you doing what?