Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Someone rate my face

I would rate. But (if possible) show me a side -profile.

Let me tell you if it's really over for you.

Stop doxxing me bro!

message me bro I'm a trusted user

If that's really you: face is around 3/10 in my oppinion.
How tall are you?
If you're under 5'7'' it's over for you.
If you're taller than that, you should looksmax and you'll probably be able to pull below average chicks.
How is he a 3/10? He's an average-looking Chinese man that would've gotten a GF if not for the autism tax which gives him an effective SMV of 1/10.

Another case of the NTpill, most users here are average-looking but incel due to being non-NT. @bigantennaemay1 @turbosperg :feelsrope:
He started treating me differrently ever since I was diagnosed with Autism but he never tried to help me instead he just kept on pressuring me to work HARDER. On top of this he also comments on my appearance, like how I inherited all the bad genes like small eyes from my mom and shit.

I’ll give you the most honest answer you’ll get in this forum

How is he a 3/10? He's an average-looking Chinese man that would've gotten a GF if not for the autism tax which gives him an effective SMV of 1/10.

Another case of the NTpill, most users here are average-looking but incel due to being non-NT. @bigantennaemay1 @turbosperg :feelsrope:
Having asperger's is the ultimate downgrade in socio-sexual value. There's nothing apart from schizophrenia (and even that's a close race) that could come close to reducing a human being's value in the eyes of others.

It's brutally over for autismcels. :fuk::fuk: