Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone needs to write a detailed post about the Blackpill so newcels can get it

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Someone should write a post talking about 
- Hypergamy
- Importance of Looks
- Tinder culture
etc

This post needs to be permanently pinned to the top of every forum and should be the first thing newcels/wanderers see.

I think this is an interesting idea. If people could contribute by looking up newspaper/research articles that are relevant to the blackpill, I think that would be a good foundation to start from.

"sperm wars" by robin baker is the ultimate blackpill

suicide-inducing though, be warned

blickpall said:
I think this is an interesting idea. If people could contribute by looking up newspaper/research articles that are relevant to the blackpill, I think that would be a good foundation to start from.

sorry if I insist with you here, you know that I am based af on the book, sorry

take your time to read it, seriously

you WILL approve 100%guaranteed

Nah, if you had someone like me, the smartest person on this forum and one of the smartest in the whole world, write a final black pill and sticky it, the forum would just collapse on itself.

Everyone is stupid and wants little red pills to cope. Too much black pill is something that would cause anyone to go crazy. I'm the only person who can handle it because I'm used to it. My mind is a conduit of informational vibes that humans aren't able to detect.

Oodar said:
Nah, if you had someone like me, the smartest person on this forum and one of the smartest in the whole world, write a final black pill and sticky it, the forum would just collapse on itself.
Everyone is stupid and wants little red pills to cope. Too much black pill is something that would cause anyone to go crazy. I'm the only person who can handle it because I'm used to it. My mind is a conduit of informational vibes that humans aren't able to detect.
Wow, you much rick and morty much?

But okay, would be interesting to know the true blackpill, explain bro, try to make me kill myself.

There is a Treatise on the Blackpill by Tempus floating around here somewhere

alsalsk said:

But okay, would be interesting to know the true blackpill, explain bro, try to make me kill myself.

You would have to scroll my 3 accounts on lookism (same user name) and here to let it fully digest. Almost impossible since lookism is too slow now and pretty much a defunct website.

I don't think it's possible for anyone to digest it unless they are a supreme being like myself. I should write a book but it would never get published because it would be too insanely black pilled and depressing. Everyone would just rope themselves after the first chapter.

Oodar said:
alsalsk said:
You would have to scroll my 3 accounts on lookism (same user name) and here to let it fully digest. Almost impossible since lookism is too slow now and pretty much a defunct website.
I don't think it's possible for anyone to digest it unless they are a supreme being like myself. I should write a book but it would never get published because it would be too insanely black pilled and depressing. Everyone would just rope themselves after the first chapter.
Are you a scientist or an engineer by any chance?

There are too many different definitions of the black pill. The forum has enough witch hunting and fakecel accusation over interpretation as it is.

Oodar said:

xoPVZYe.png

Blackpill reflections.

Life is given to us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome, to be got over. Suffering is the natural state of the world and the natural state of all of the creatures that inhabit it. "Happiness" is merely a brief state free from suffering, a state in which you briefly forget about the suffering, only so you could experience it again, but with renewed vigor, with the full force and intensity upon the senses, so that you could be tormented by the natural state of the suffering anew.

You should aim to make your life as empty and void of any pleasure or happiness so that you could become like the cold hard impenetrable marble statue immune to the constant pressure of suffering.

Remember, wise is the man, that embraces misfortune and pain and allows his body and mind to adapt and harden under to constant barrage of suffering. The fool is the one that spends his whole life hiding and running from it, only to be rediscovered and assaulted by it, with the full intensity of this force.

Remember it is a crime to be weak in this world. Trust no one, you are all alone, and you will die alone. The weak gather into groups due to the fact they are too weak individually to survive. Although every single life form is governed only by self-interest, the moment you relax and turn your back onto someone is the moment you leave yourself open for a fatal dagger blow into the back. This is why you must embrace solitude.

Nature does not tolerate the weak, she kills the weak with indifference. Suffering you see is the thing that hardens you and makes you strong. Suffering is the necessary ingredient for life to exist. Suffering is your only true friend.

-----

I've been thinking about writing a general black pill essay on life. But I believe it would be far too unforgiving, far too depressing, unapproachable even for the most blackpilled truecel.

On top of that, it would require a lot of work and time and research, to actually to produce anything of value and depth and impact.

Also this:

Treatise on The Nature of the Black Pill