Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone needs to find a way to make a sexbot that can love you or something soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Or something that can transfer your mind to whatever fantasy or experience you want. Something like SAO but custom to your liking and with the ability to leave and re-enter whenever you want. Or some sexbot that can be an actual girlfriend that feels so real you don't care that it's "fake".

We need something to cure the loneliness. It's not right to have men suffer like this. I don't see why research for these things is a bad thing. It's not like you have to force women to have sex with incels or something.

I need this. I don't wanna feel alone for the rest of my life. I don't wanna suffer anymore.

You can't recreate human sapience. It would be cruel to create intelligence and make it a slave.

Closest thing we could do is have a virtual world where we all go in and can take on any avatar we want. But Black Mirror had an episode about it and boy, beware of G.I.R.Ls.

You can't recreate human sapience. It would be cruel to create intelligence and make it a slave.

Closest thing we could do is have a virtual world where we all go in and can take on any avatar we want. But Black Mirror had an episode about it and boy, beware of G.I.R.Ls.
Then make a virtual girlfriend that can nearly think for itself and have organic conversations and feelings, but will love you regardless.

this is "curing" the symptom than rather the cause. it's meaningless. you are to pull the illness from the roots of it if it's to be a cure. best would be to get rid of the urge to seek this.

this is "curing" the symptom than rather the cause. it's meaningless. you are to pull the illness from the roots of it if it's to be meaningful. best would be to get rid of the urge to seek this.
there is no cure other than suicide or somehow literally rewiring the minds of women

sex bots are being worked on and technically already exist but the current day ai is trash

Something like replicants from the movie Blade Runner or maybe a holograhic waifu would suffice.

sex bots are being worked on and technically already exist but the current day ai is trash
they also look weird and they can't replace a girlfriend
and we need something more than Replika or whatever because those are predetermined, annoying responses

Or some sexbot that can be an actual girlfriend that feels so real you don't care that it's "fake".

No next step is an all knowing AI that will bring MAN to a golden age of research, development and interstellar travel. That doubles as a wife of course.

No next step is an all knowing AI that will bring MAN to a golden age of research, development and interstellar travel. That doubles as a wife of course.
baby steps

It’s not happening anytime soon and when it does you won’t be able to afford it

It’s not happening anytime soon and when it does you won’t be able to afford it
I'll rob a bank
I'll commit crime
I'll have gay sex for money
I'll suck dick for money
I'll take it up the ass even if it hurts and I hate it
I am so desperate for female love and companionship, something that does not exist, especially for us

ASS_F,

You have a received a 10% warning from knajjd for the post [Serious] Someone needs to find a way to make a sexbot that can love you or something soon :

I'll have gay sex for money
I'll suck dick for money
I'll take it up the ass even if it hurts and I hate it

Additional comments: gay

You can read the rules here:

Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

ASS_F,

You have a received a 10% warning from knajjd for the post [Serious] Someone needs to find a way to make a sexbot that can love you or something soon :

Additional comments: gay

You can read the rules here:

Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.
sorry

I'm not actually gay but I'm in a super dark place rn

sorry

I'm not actually gay but I'm in a super dark place rn
Lmao bro I'm just playing with you, I can relate to wanting a good robot companion at all costs tbh

Japancels GET TO WORK

Something like SAO but

I think something like that will eventually happen, but it's unlikely to be in our life time