Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone needs to blackpill this kid

#MAGA just lol, someone will tell him it's because he's a drumpf racist and he'll drop that for some leftist shit thinking he's gonna score.

2womrubwycj41.jpg

Holy shit, my toilet brush mogs that guy.

Edit: I just looked up, if there are vids of foids inserting toilet brushes.. of course there are. I guess my toilet brush mogs all of us.

Last edited:
It's over for this dude but he seems young so maybe he will grow up to be a chadlite.
He 19 and 5'4. His face is ugly and childish. He probably cant grow facial hair at all. He has no hope and will live a terribly lonely life

He won't take the blackpill :blackpill:

He is :bluepill: for life.

He 19 and 5'4. His face is ugly and childish. He probably cant grow facial hair at all. He has no hope and will live a terribly lonely life

I mog his face and frame but I have no hair so that instantly gives me negative 1 billion to my looks, balding is death sentence. I hope filipno thots will look past that if I can't ascend next year in Filipino I will really just kill myself. All I want to do is fuck some foid then I will forget about sex and just focus on myself but until so it will drive me insane.

Holy fuck he might end up like Wilkes Mcdermid or worse considering the times we're living in.

St. BlackOps2Cel mogs him in new photos ded srs especially being more masculine and actually tall.

lowinhibmogs me
imagine looking like that yet posting your face all over the internet, completely unaware of the fact that you will be mocked

He will get treated like shit and rejected by women his whole life (hes a a 19yo virgin). And when he finally realises how cruel women are and he starts resenting them, they will call him an incel and blame his attitute for why hes single. Its funny because hes bluepilled as fuck right now and still has no girlfriend. How do IT explain that?
It's because he's entitled and needs to work on his personality. Of course misogynist losers don't get laid, they're all fat and lazy middle-aged LOSERS who DESERVE it haha, hahaha, hahahahahaha.
#MAGA just lol, someone will tell him it's because he's a drumpf racist and he'll drop that for some leftist shit thinking he's gonna score.

Everyone's journey towards the black pill is a solitary one. It must never be an intervention, as that will be more of an interdiction and interception.

The black pill is a journey that must be made alone by all. The truth is something that you need to experience for yourself in order to truly accept it into the very fiber of your being.

The truths of the black pill are the purest truths of reality. Premature exposure is very likely to be catastrophic.

That's a dangerous setup, that's how men get lost and left behind, trapped in blue pilled shitty lives - "you are just supposed to stumble upon the truth because that's what makes it meaningful"

Apply that logic to any other facet of knowledge in life and you realize it makes no sense at all, we'd barely know anything because we'd all just be waiting to stumble upon ideas, I'm sure you've heard this saying before, there's no point rediscovering the wheel

Not everybody can "learn the hard way", some people will literally never learn because THEY AREN'T AWARE A LESSON IS BEING TAUGHT, if you aren't an objective person it doesn't matter how many "organically learned" black pills you encounter, you'll cope and make excuses, sometimes it takes something extreme to make you begin to even search for the truth and admit to it, and that extreme thing can very well be an intervention

You say "the truth is something that you need to experience for yourself in order to truly accept it into the very fiber of your being", but if you are blue pilled you aren't even in the right mindset to see those experiences as "truth", to a blue piller those black pills are just "rare cases" and "I'll get mines soon enough"

Plato's allegory of the cave personifies the difference between a black piller and blue piller perfect (look it up if you don't already know of it)

For some people (most people) until they are dragged out of the cave and forced to see that everything saw before were just shadows, they won't believe anything you say about the world outside the cave, to them its you who is crazy

Please understand what you are expecting, you are expecting the average man, to admit to himself that everything he knew and base his life choices around in relation to interests, hobbies, employment, relationships, etc WAS A LIE

Those of us incels who arrived at the black pill on our own are rare and we got lucky, I've always thought there's an alternate version of myself out there destined to become a betabux to some single mother, raising bastard children on my wages and getting starfish sex, I got lucky being black pilled, and if not for Elliot Roger and his manifesto I never would have heard of this shit

That's a dangerous setup, that's how men get lost and left behind, trapped in blue pilled shitty lives - "you are just supposed to stumble upon the truth because that's what makes it meaningful"

Apply that logic to any other facet of knowledge in life and you realize it makes no sense at all, we'd barely know anything because we'd all just be waiting to stumble upon ideas, I'm sure you've heard this saying before, there's no point rediscovering the wheel

Not everybody can "learn the hard way", some people will literally never learn because THEY AREN'T AWARE A LESSON IS BEING TAUGHT, if you aren't an objective person it doesn't matter how many "organically learned" black pills you encounter, you'll cope and make excuses, sometimes it takes something extreme to make you begin to even search for the truth and admit to it, and that extreme thing can very well be an intervention

You say "the truth is something that you need to experience for yourself in order to truly accept it into the very fiber of your being", but if you are blue pilled you aren't even in the right mindset to see those experiences as "truth", to a blue piller those black pills are just "rare cases" and "I'll get mines soon enough"

Plato's allegory of the cave personifies the difference between a black piller and blue piller perfect (look it up if you don't already know of it)

For some people (most people) until they are dragged out of the cave and forced to see that everything saw before were just shadows, they won't believe anything you say about the world outside the cave, to them its you who is crazy

Please understand what you are expecting, you are expecting the average man, to admit to himself that everything he knew and base his life choices around in relation to interests, hobbies, employment, relationships, etc WAS A LIE

Those of us incels who arrived at the black pill on our own are rare and we got lucky, I've always thought there's an alternate version of myself out there destined to become a betabux to some single mother, raising bastard children on my wages and getting starfish sex, I got lucky being black pilled, and if not for Elliot Roger and his manifesto I never would have heard of this shit

It's a difficult step to make for many people, certainly. I don't advocate for keeping blue pilled people in complete ignorance and letting them stumble upon the black pill by chance or providence. They should be guided and gradually be exposed to the truths of the black pill, but should not be bombarded with it.

When you directly confront people's deeply held beliefs regardless of creed, conditioning, or ideology it absolutely will be met with hostility. It doesn't matter if the belief is, "Jesus is the son of God," or something like, "all women are deserving of men's help and protection." It's simply a defence mechanism to lash out against challenges to their beliefs, since those beliefs have shaped their experiences in life and have formed the essense of their identities. To let your guard down and let your beliefs be challenged without resistance is to expose the core of who you are to be vulnerable.

You need to instill doubt in their convictions and demonstrate it through the negative reinforcement of their experiences. There's only so many times Billy Beta will get burned and rejected before he thinks to himself, "I don't believe it's my hygiene, clothing, fitness, or personality that's the problem here." This is when you nudge Billy towards the black pill and let his frustrations and curiosity take their natural course towards discovery of the truth.

There is a correct way to purposefully expose blue pillers to the black pill.

Last edited:
It's a difficult step to make for many people, certainly. I don't advocate for keeping blue pilled people in complete ignorance and letting them stumble upon the black pill by chance or providence. They should be guided and gradually be exposed to the truths of the black pill, but should not be bombarded with it.

When you directly confront people's deeply held beliefs regardless of creed, conditioning, or ideology it absolutely will be met with hostility. It doesn't matter if the belief is, "Jesus is the son of God," or something like, "all women are deserving of men's help and protection." It's simply a defence mechanism to lash out against challenges to their beliefs, since those beliefs have shaped their experiences in life and have formed the essense of their identities. To let your guard down and let your beliefs be challenged without resistance is to expose the core of who you are to be vulnerable.

You need to instill doubt in their convictions and demonstrate it through the negative reinforcement of their experiences. There's only so many times Billy Beta will get burned and rejected before he thinks to himself, "I don't believe it's my hygiene, clothing, fitness, or personality that's the problem here." This is when you nudge Billy towards the black pill and let his frustrations and curiosity take their natural course towards discovery of the truth.

There is a correct way to purposefully expose blue pillers to the black pill.

That's why I think we need to do psyops, and spread memes, not aggressive memes, but shit that's actually funny and would would make even a normie male chuckle, that way the black pill would worm its way into his psyche over time

Maybe it's his lack of showers and haircuts :soy:
Maybe he should start respecting women :soy::soy:

I like how zero people on Reddit are gonna clue him in on anything besides confidence and showers.
Who’s gonna tell him?

Attachments

• 5D34BE63-B1E5-4730-95A1-EE56DA5AB91D.jpeg
    5D34BE63-B1E5-4730-95A1-EE56DA5AB91D.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 43
He needs to grow up and grow some beard get good glasses and SEAmaxxing. I can't sympathize with whitecels.

He needs to grow up and grow some beard get good glasses and SEAmaxxing. I can't sympathize with whitecels.

IDK dude, this guy looks like a special case, the average white incel I've seen could pull that off, but this guy looks extremely scrawny and timid, he even took a pic with his mouth open like he's unsure on whether he should smile but not sure what to do with his mouth, if a foreigner white guy goes to SEA and looks like that, he's only going to attract women that thinks he's a "mark" and want to scam him

He'll drink something and wake up with his wallet missing

I do not feel sad for him. He has ZERO self-awareness. Beyond over for him.

IDK dude, this guy looks like a special case, the average white incel I've seen could pull that off, but this guy looks extremely scrawny and timid, he even took a pic with his mouth open like he's unsure on whether he should smile but not sure what to do with his mouth, if a foreigner white guy goes to SEA and looks like that, he's only going to attract women that thinks he's a "mark" and want to scam him

Yeah, that why I said he needs some changes. He needs to grow up some years and grow some face hair, gets a good glasses frame, maybe gymmaxxing then hit it to rural SEA, not big cities. At least he could betabux some slim whore he would never fuck in his white country. I have been in Thailand the shit I saw made it hard to sympathize with whitecels. Not denying that this guy is next level ugly.

He is dead everywhere. Jfl if you think JBW works with this guy.

That's why I think we need to do psyops, and spread memes, not aggressive memes, but shit that's actually funny and would would make even a normie male chuckle, that way the black pill would worm its way into his psyche over time

I agree. The war is won or lost on the battlefields of the hearts and minds. It's the only place worth fighting.

We're gaining some traction in the form of based social media posts and replies, but we still have a long way to go, before the majority are black pilled and the cracks in the blue pill become too big to ignore.

2womrubwycj41

He looks like a young Mitch McConnell, lmao.
Despite being 78, Mitch is bullied by leftists online for his appearance and frequently compared to a turtle.

hes got to be autistic or extremely delusional.

How can anyone be this self oblivious? he has 0 sex appeal and looks deformed and yet in his mind he really thinks there is a girl out there that will find him attractive?

The fact that he knows what Blackpill is and still rejects it is nothing short of hystercial.

How can anyone be this self oblivious? he has 0 sex appeal and looks deformed and yet in his mind he really thinks there is a girl out there that will find him attractive?

The fact that he knows what Blackpill is and still rejects it is nothing short of hystercial.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amihot/comments/hqjj8v/20m_been_told_im_cute_ladies/

He makes non-stop posts on cringe subs like "amihot" and "datingadvice" and even the bluepillers are telling him it's over. I don't understand how anyone can be this delusional and unironically call someone an incel like he's not talking to his own kind. Legit bottom 0.1% of the genepool.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amihot/comments/hqjj8v/20m_been_told_im_cute_ladies/

He makes non-stop posts on cringe subs like "amihot" and "datingadvice" and even the bluepillers are telling him it's over. I don't understand how anyone can be this delusional and unironically call someone an incel like he's not talking to his own kind. Legit bottom 0.1% of the genepool.

Even in my biggest bluepilled days i never thought of myself as attractive and i Mog him hard.

This guy needs to get a grip on reality and stop embarrassing himself further.

Even in my biggest bluepilled days i never thought of myself as attractive and i Mog him hard.

This guy needs to get a grip on reality and stop embarrassing himself further.
He honestly probably had as much of a chance of being born as a Gigachad as he had to be born what he actually looks like. Kinda sad, really. Even BO2cel mogs him brutally.

OMFG I thought this was bad from the post alone but HOLY FUCK this guy is worse than blackops2cel, INFINITELY so when you take him being 5'4" into account.

Jesus...I could cry...Poor kid...Has anyone PM'd him?

LMFAO just saw he's 19 holy shit I thoguht he was 5 years younger. And a Trump cuck lmao. Congrats you found @BummerDrummer's reddit account

This kid just has to be trolling.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/l0skzu/i_honestly_dont_know_how_im_single_at_this_point/

"I honestly don't know how I'm single"

Is it possible to be this unaware?

LMAOOOO HOLY SHIT INVITE THIS KID TO THE FORUM RIGHT NOW

He MUST be autisitic, this girl couldn't be any clearer about her dislike even if she told him to fuck off.

And he thinks his coworker is trying to flirt with him :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kbinhw/female_co_worker_of_mine_started_acting/

Last edited:
Women put progressive political crap in their bio all the time.

"Swipe left if democrat/republican" is on many many many many many foids tinder profiles. Normally swipe left if republican/Trump supporter.
Cue the Nazi chad tinder experiment. Foids are just virtue signalling. Prob just to themselves.

why would you put #MAGA thats fucking cringe

Incredible how the guy can acknowledge how he lost the genetic lottery, knows that he's McLovin ugly, yet explicitly rejects the blackpill. Very impressive religious coping

>I thank religion for giving me the power to... Stay optimistic and see the good in bad situations
Curious to know what "good" he's seen in his absolutely over situation

Incredible how the guy can acknowledge how he lost the genetic lottery, knows that he's McLovin ugly, yet explicitly rejects the blackpill. Very impressive religious coping

>I thank religion for giving me the power to... Stay optimistic and see the good in bad situations
Curious to know what "good" he's seen in his absolutely over situation

Religious copers don't operate on logic, he will use mental gymnastics to rationalize him just waking up each day as the "good" that happens in his life, which is the logical equivalent of me saying my car is performing well because the engine can start.

Religious people lie to themselves all the time, rather than come up with the criteria and then judge whether or not God has failed them, they do the reverse, they take whatever happens no matter how insignificant and rationalize it as God helping/guiding them.

Its circular logic, that's why God never fails.

If someone survives a car crash - "Thank God, he's so blessed, God protected him"

If that same person had died in the car crash - "God was ready to welcome them into his kingdom, they are at peace in heaven"

They don't operate in the realm of logic (or honesty for that matter), self deception is something the specialize in.

He can take it in moderation. Right now he is clueless as to why he has no girlfriend because people keep lying to him.
It's very sad tbh, poor lad doesn't even know it