Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Someone needs to blackpill him

Soyboy dance

Unfortunately, even attempting to mildly criticize the bluepilled status quo would probably result in a ban from the jannies; only extreme coping and gaslighting allowed, you stinky inkwell! :society:

Really, I'm surprised he hasn't caught onto it by his own; stereotypes, the horn effect, height, frame, looks, JBWmaxxers, noodlefoid self-hate, etc.... :feelsUgh:

Though remember; if he was a 6'2 Chang, he wouldn't even need to need to ask this. :smonk:

What a shitty personality this nigger has

Unfortunately, even attempting to mildly criticize the bluepilled status quo would probably result in a ban from the jannies; only extreme coping and gaslighting allowed, you stinky inkwell! :society:

Really, I'm surprised he hasn't caught onto it by his own; stereotypes, the horn effect, height, frame, looks, JBWmaxxers, noodlefoid self-hate, etc.... :feelsUgh:

Though remember; if he was a 6'2 Chang, he wouldn't even need to need to ask this. :smonk:
Just enjoy at her tiddies bro, Approach women they, SAY, Getting laid so easy they say, Lets just walk outside our door and see a woman naked for us

He's extremely bluepilled :feelsUgh:

It's because of the stereotypes, my guy:

Small dicks
Short height
Low T
Boring nerds

Also, no one bring this up but most Asian men outright refuse to get with brown and black girls, so they vacillate between white and Asian, experiencing constant rejection.

Last edited:
Bluepilled soy says he's good looking. But he gets no matches from females:feelskek:

If you were good looking girls would match with you. This dude is objectively ugly.

Foids of all races view us Asian men the same way that men view black women. Meaning we Asian men aren't considered at all by the vast majority of women. Women find us repulsive, short, ugly, and feminine.

We will have an extremely hard time all around regardless of what race of foid we chase. Unless, you are an exceptional Asian male or get very lucky.

The racismpill is one if not the bitterest pill to swallow. Foids with their "preferences" are the root for racism. In fact the pill is so bitter even redpillers refuse to acknowledge it

Foids of all races view us Asian men the same way that men view black women. Meaning we Asian men aren't considered at all by the vast majority of women. Women find us repulsive, short, ugly, and feminine.

We will have an extremely hard time all around regardless of what race of foid we chase. Unless, you are an exceptional Asian male or get very lucky.

Black women still get more action than even white men. Us ricecels are far far far below them.

It's because of the stereotypes, my guy:

Small dicks
Short height
Low T
Boring nerds

Also, no one bring this up but most Asian men outright refuse to get with brown and black girls, so they vacillate between white and Asian, experiencing constant rejection.
Because if they breed with blacks they will get the most ugliest hybrid ever

Bluepilled soy says he's good looking. But he gets no matches from females:feelskek:

If you were good looking girls would match with you. This dude is objectively ugly.
I see this a lot from ethnics because they compare themselves to their own race only. Nobody cares if you're "good-looking" for whatever subhuman race you are, you will be compared with 6'4 blond blue-eyed Chads and if you can't stack up it's over.

anyone dm this potential recruit yet?:feelsdevil:
I left a comment on there;)