Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone morph this subhuman after rhinoplasty/genioplasty pls

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
IMG 3472

he needs lefort 3 and browridge implants.

he needs lefort 3 and browridge implants.
Bruh no one would perform a whole entire LF3 on him when he doesn't have an overbite, so realistically he can only get a genioplasty + rhinoplasty (maybe jaw implants as well).

Please someone

He needs haircut :soy:

I see this face everywhere

who is that?

Bruh no one would perform a whole entire LF3 on him when he doesn't have an overbite, so realistically he can only get a genioplasty + rhinoplasty (maybe jaw implants as well).
there is no point in getting rhinoplasty when it's his cheekbones that are recessed

I can morph him but srsly what do you want to do with a pic 20px large

Is that YandereDev?

This is your brain on eye area theory. according to some of you guys he should be a fucking slayer

modified lefort 3 or bust
My midface is even more recessed. I guess lefort 3 is my only hope then. Funny thing is I managed to get an overbite with a recessed midface. :feelsbadman:

he needs to code better instead

Halfing lookin ass

forward grown cheekbones would make his nose look smaller
Damn I understand now.

My nose area has that exact same problem. I always feel like the rhinoplasty wouldn't change much, except remove cartilage to make it look smaller and changing my nose to a more desirable shape, but I noticed that the bridge and the width of the bridge would make little difference in the overall work.

He needs jaw surgery and genio more than anything

Zmtfeuspzys11

This was him in 2017.
Never even began. Has massive social autism too.
But at least he got a good moneymaxxing scam going on.

He's pretty pathetic tho

He is but he gets underage foids to PAY him for his failure project of a game :what:
I mean I at least respect that I guess. Still over for him though.

He is but he gets underage foids to PAY him for his failure project of a game :what:
I mean I at least respect that I guess. Still over for him though.
I'll give him some credit for scamming normies

Looks like high tier normie in middle and right pic.
I also moved forward the jaws and rotated them in the middle picture
Genio and rhino alone are not enough

He got no fucking cheekbones. He is so fucking flat on that area he looks like he's got crouzon syndrome or something like that.

I also moved forward the jaws and rotated them in the middle picture
Genio and rhino alone are not enough
Yes, but he can legit become a chad-lite through surgery alone + working out and maintaining a better posture. Good photoshopping skills tho, especially on the nose in the front facing pic.

Resembles a young Shia Labeouf...:feelshehe:

Damn I understand now.

My nose area has that exact same problem. I always feel like the rhinoplasty wouldn't change much, except remove cartilage to make it look smaller and changing my nose to a more desirable shape, but I noticed that the bridge and the width of the bridge would make little difference in the overall work.
yeah you really need to advance and widen the cheekbones because rhinoplasty itself won't fix your small splachocranium

yeah you really need to advance and widen the cheekbones because rhinoplasty itself won't fix your small splachocranium
I guess the only real way to advance it are implants

Are implants legit tho? Never seen a good cheekbones implant result.
custom implants from eppley look legit

however another problem with cheekbone implants is that they may look weird when the rest of your face is flat(browridge, chin, round jaw)

His eye area looks 0/10
I just filled the eyebrows
Agree,its a 100% cuck prey Eye area
Yes, but he can legit become a chad-lite through surgery alone + working out and maintaining a better posture. Good photoshopping skills tho, especially on the nose in the front facing pic.
Thank you

Elab, I dont know what that is.

however another problem with cheekbone implants is that they may look weird when the rest of your face is flat(browridge, chin, round jaw)
I heard south korea and japan have some nice custom implants that cost even less. Browridge implants are not that good imo. Chin/Jaw can be fixed tho.

Sounds too risky tbh. But rhinoplasty really does make a difference even if you have no cheekbones. A rhinoplasty won't make a difference if you have a recessed chin tho.
IMG 3614

IMG 3615