Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone mentioned this the other day - 99% of dogs are loyal, but what % of women are? For noodles, it's less than 10%, in many cases

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
And I don't have, nor even like animals. In fact, they're nasty, especially when they bite you and try to lick you

I find it funny though...that these people who supposedly "love animals" will lock them in cages/kennels...yet how many men would lock their gf in a cage?

When you think about it, your cat or dog would be far more loyal than a woman...so it seems like people have their priorities wrong...when it comes down to which of these animals should be caged (and btw, women are far more extreme than me...90% of their "sex fantasies" revolve around being raped, tied up, used/abused/degraded etc...so honestly, a lot of them would probably like it if they were chained up, naked and made to eat out of a dog bowl)

To them, it's "kinky"

0% are loyal. All women are whores. They will always have the urge to leave you if you don’t keep them contained with force

„10 %“

Haha what a cope. 0% is loyal. They will leave their man as soon as they are able to get a better one. If they don’t cheat or leave their man, it’s because they are not able to get a better one. Simple as that.