Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone is going ER right now in America.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

probably some firedcel

Lifefuel after 14febsuifuel

Thank god he didn't do that yesterday. Just imagine Valentine's day becoming one of our holy days : suifuel af. :lul:

If an ER type event happened yesterday, It would solidify the notion of the Beta Uprising in the minds of the normies.

I bet it was one of those damn inkels again

UPDATE:

Wagecuckcel probably went crazy:

He was a day late in his unholy massacre, but if the kill count is high enough I'm sure we can forgive him.

Gift to Incels on Valencucks Day :feelsautistic: better late then never!

0 fatalities.

when will there be another general cho?

Cho is one of a kind. There will never be another.

Cho is one of a kind. There will never be another.

Legend has it that there does exist a boy, right now, who is on the path. He will grow up to be among the saints.

What a surprise :feelshmm:

Firedcels rise up

Always in Aurora? What a blessed city.

4 cops shot what a bad ass

Who is the shooter? Was he one of us?

workplace hERo. this is what wagecucking does to you

Legend has it that there does exist a boy, right now, who is on the path. He will grow up to be among the saints.
Lol instead of star wars ER wars.

lame shootings so far this year, first a bank and now this... seriously pick a venue with a lot of degenerates please :woke::woke::woke:

9883324-6710499-image-a-8_1550280218116.jpg

Authorities have identified 45-year-old Gary Martin (above) as the gunman who opened fire Friday afternoon at the Henry Pratt Co. manufacturing warehouse in Aurora, Illinois, fatally shooting five coworkers and injuring several others. When police arrived he fired multiple shots at officers before hiding inside the warehouse. He was found about an hour later and shot dead in a gun battle

Relatives of Martin said he had worked as a large valve assembler at Henry Pratt Co. for about 20 years before losing his job about two weeks ago. Police have not yet determined a motive in Friday's shooting

It was a 45 year old Tyrone named Gary Martin

ACBDF226 47D1 43B4 B4F0 04DA753F65C5

probably glanced at a female worker and got fired for harassment
He will likely get a lesser punishment for going ER than being accused of sexual harassment from a cunt!

He will likely get a lesser punishment for going ER than being accused of sexual harassment from a cunt!
He was found about an hour later and shot dead

9883324-6710499-image-a-8_1550280218116.jpg

Authorities have identified 45-year-old Gary Martin (above) as the gunman who opened fire Friday afternoon at the Henry Pratt Co. manufacturing warehouse in Aurora, Illinois, fatally shooting five coworkers and injuring several others. When police arrived he fired multiple shots at officers before hiding inside the warehouse. He was found about an hour later and shot dead in a gun battle

Relatives of Martin said he had worked as a large valve assembler at Henry Pratt Co. for about 20 years before losing his job about two weeks ago. Police have not yet determined a motive in Friday's shooting
he's black so they can't spin the incel angle because only nazi white supremacist can be incel

So are we gonna call him st. Wagecuckcel because the reason he did it?

Can’t really blame him tbh, I would do the same if i was forced to wagecuck.

I’m glad that I’m NEET.

I'm supposed to go to wagecuck in 2 hours but i should go St. Wagecuckcel if i only had the balls

0 fatalities.

when will there be another general cho?

I'm seriously just starting to wonder if bullets just really aren't that effective lol. Incels might want to opt for the truck strategy in a place with a large population density, you could achieve at least half of cho's kill count in one go if you plough through a sizable group at the beginning of your stage, then you can get out and try to make some individual points.

I'm seriously just starting to wonder if bullets just really aren't that effective lol. Incels might want to opt for the truck strategy in a place with a large population density, you could achieve at least half of cho's kill count in one go if you plough through a sizable group at the beginning of your stage, then you can get out and try to make some individual points.
Cho was just a Bad Motherfucker killing 30 people with a 9 mil and a 22 is fucking Z rank shit

Lol right on time America :feelsokman:

If an ER type event happened yesterday, It would solidify the notion of the Beta Uprising in the minds of the normies.

aye, a butchery at an event like that would strike more fear into normies than other days