Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

someone help me not become a mysoginist

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
first of all i strongly believe in the principals of feminism and equality of the sexes. i am a 19 year old virgin who has never kissed a girl or had a date and i am very afraid of becoming a hateful mysoginist because of this.

I am ugly, not medusa ugly but ugly enough to be completely ignored by the opposite sex, I like most men grew up believing the lie that if you are funny and have a good personality women will flock to you but i realize now that's just a lie told to young boys to help their self esteems.

I know it's not their fault they ignore, and they just want an attractive partner like all men, including myself do. But it just makes me incredibly angry when i see a girl at a party or something basically throw themselves at these really good looking guys and realizing that it isn't my game or personality, it's the fact that i'm fucking ugly as shit and they want nothing to do with me. Despite this i am very self aware and i don't want to slip into mysoginy and hate of women because i realize women aren't evil at heart and many women will be my bosses and co workers in the future... any advice on how to get over this?

top kek, r/askfeminists :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: overload