Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone going ER at a FedEx warehouse

Here we go. Prepare for the incel insults

Hm

every week lmao at this point.

Another day in burger land
I'm so jealous I don't live in USA. As if life wasn't hard enough, wage-slaving for scraps in the richest country in the world, you're murdered by some lunatic. Jfl, what an insane shithole.

is going postal going back in style now? Post Office Workers Rise Up!!!

Going postal back in vogue

9 dead now.
The international news over the incident slipped over here during lunch time.
Lmao
I love America.
is going postal going back in style now? Post Office Workers Rise Up!!!

Shooter pics?

Imagine wage slaving as an incel at that FedEx warehouse and this random guy shoots you

Imagine wage slaving as an incel at that FedEx warehouse and this random guy shoots you
my thoughts exactly.

mfw working at a wageslave warehouse, have to piss in a bottle and shit in a bag or else I will get fired.
Some guy starts shooting. Mfw

He was an ex-employee, was targeting his ex boss but the boss wasn't there, some worker tried to get a gun from his car to stop him, but the shooter took him out, too. Also, he was described as a "SHORT" white male.

"SHORT" white male.
You know something? Twitter and SJW can seethe all they want. Yes white man bad fuck them. The fuck do they expect if they cherrypick shooters and demonize an entire race. The shooter is a short white male. And short white males that are oppressed and demonized left and right while Tyrones, Mahmouds And Gomezs shoot up and commit much more crimes that are swept under the rug will keep on committing mass shootings. Seethe you pussies. @BummerDrummer

He was an ex-employee, was targeting his ex boss but the boss wasn't there, some worker tried to get a gun from his car to stop him, but the shooter took him out, too. Also, he was described as a "SHORT" white male.
his boss isn't there so he just opens up on everyone else? dumb

his boss isn't there so he just opens up on everyone else? dumb
Apparently, they already noticed him with the gun, shouting, etc, so I suppose he thought now or never.

damn this dude is bringing back "going postal"

Lots of shootings this year

If a foid had given him pussy, this never would have happened.

Foid fucking Chad only is the equilevant of mass murder and foids that do this should be treated likewise.

Nice. Hoping a high kill count and media talking about it for days. The shit show over at YouTube and Reddit would be fun to watch. The comments alone would entertain me for a week

The shooter was white so now dicknose media won't stop talking about it and every uppity smug coon will oink about muh racism and muh privilege. It's the same clown show every time. Of course, the dickless white (disg)race will keep taking it in the teeth and never stand up for itself so who even cares anymore?

Last edited:
Just another day in America.
Go postal

The shooter was white so now dicknose media won't stop talking about it and every uppity smug coon will oink about muh racism and muh privilege. It's the same clown show every time. Of course, the dickless white (disg)race will keep taking it in the teeth and never standing up for itself so who even cares anymore?
This tbh. Cannot understand how somebody is so spineless (especially in America, where you can actually not suffer any legal consequences for speaking your mind about certain topics, of course you have the problem with autocracy of the concerns but most of it can be broken when you just don't fedpost under your real name). If I was an American I would fedpost the entire day against those people tbh.

On the topic of free speech in general: In Europe (even in places like Germany) there are few laws for what you are allowed to say and what not - and if you say that thing explicitely you will suffer legal consequences, but with some intelligence you can go around the blatantly illegal stuff and post whatever you like (macroauthoritarianism against free speech), in America you have an autocracy of concerns where you have a minefield with canceling/other stuff (microauthoritarianism against free speech - not by the state but by capitalists and their leftist pets).

my thoughts exactly.

mfw working at a wageslave warehouse, have to piss in a bottle and shit in a bag or else I will get fired.
Some guy starts shooting. Mfw
id welcome it at that point

What did u expect in this random centric universe.

Maybe it would be a relief to finally die.
I say this even though I know I would be shit scared if anything like this happened to me.

Maybe it would be a relief to finally die.
You can say that but not everyone is ready to die, not to mention other incels can cope well

The shooter was white so now dicknose media won't stop talking about it and every uppity smug coon will oink about muh racism and muh privilege. It's the same clown show every time. Of course, the dickless white (disg)race will keep taking it in the teeth and never stand up for itself so who even cares anymore?
The media doesn't even have to start talking about it. Influencers on social media will try to push that narrative and then media outlets will then run with that @based_meme

The media doesn't even have to start talking about it. Influencers on social media will try to push that narrative and then media outlets will then run with that @based_meme
Have they called him an incel yet? I'm haven't been following the story.

Have they called him an incel yet? I'm haven't been following the story.
On social media some people have. Media outlets will probably follow with the overall narrative of a radicalized angry white male being responsible for this though tbh

On social media some people have. Media outlets will probably follow with the overall narrative of a radicalized angry white male being responsible for this though tbh
Whichever they think will yield more clicks and outrage.

Damn, I would hate to be a manager of any sort. I'm a social retard autist and can't handle people in general.

People are armed in America and there is a hell lot of mental illness going around thats for damn sure lol.