Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Someone go to tinder search waifu for me

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Here you go

It's the same fuckin shite from him every day. we get it. You love 2d loli and you cannae find any on tinder. If I start telling ever cunt I'm looking for a purple octopus every fuckin day surely at some point somebody's gonna tell me it's no real and to shut the fuck up!
they say hes been saying this type stuff for nearly 2 decades

That's one way to beat the system. Can't get rejected with 0 likes if you never swipe right.

they say hes been saying this type stuff for nearly 2 decades
I I cannae believe somecunts here see him as some sort of edgy hero when he comes across like a fuckin broken retard.

It's the same fuckin shite from him every day. we get it. You love 2d loli and you cannae find any on tinder. If I start telling ever cunt I'm looking for a purple octopus every fuckin day surely at some point somebody's gonna tell me it's no real and to shut the fuck up!
very true

Where do you live ? If you also give me your pics I would search a waifu in your area
Lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Tfu on this shithole, better be nuked

Greedy whores, and I searching for waifu of culture
How old are u btw ? If you are going for young ones despite being old then its understandable why they think it is a sugardady thing

How old are u btw ? If you are going for young ones despite being old then its understandable why they think it is a sugardady thing
Sexually identify as 17