Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Someone gave me a fistbumb today

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
I just came from the gym today, more depressed than usual, I didn't think of myself as human anymore, everyone except me at the gym had a sort of friendgroup or a partner with him, there were several couples too but what really broke me was when this young teenage couple was practicing butterfly's together. They seemed so happy, he touched her waist and they were holding intense eye contact several times. It almost killed me seeing them.

I was about to cry on the way back when some black guy just asked me "are you alright brother?" And gave me a fist bumb, it instantly took me out of my depressed state, i was confused asf but i wasn't sad anymore

Even something as small as a fist bump makes an incels day a 100 times better meanwhile chad gets bored by all the girls he is sleeping with. Absolutely Brutal!

Even something as small as a fist bump makes an incels day a 100 times better meanwhile chad gets bored by all the girls he is sleeping with. Absolutely Brutal!
Being treated as human must be nice. While we remember every instance someone was nice to us.

What did he look like and how old was he

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Just a regular guy mtn and about 25 years old
Thought he would’ve been older ngl. I think people over 20 are sometimes nicer to inklers.

Last edited:
I just came from the gym today, more depressed than usual, I didn't think of myself as human anymore, everyone except me at the gym had a sort of friendgroup or a partner with him, there were several couples too but what really broke me was when this young teenage couple was practicing butterfly's together. They seemed so happy, he touched her waist and they were holding intense eye contact several times. It almost killed me seeing them.

I was about to cry on the way back when some black guy just asked me "are you alright brother?" And gave me a fist bumb, it instantly took me out of my depressed state, i was confused asf but i wasn't sad anymore

I got a bro-hug after working a gig last year, and it made me want to go back to that job again even though I almost died moving heavy furniture down stairs.

He treated you like a human being. Respect to him

I don't remember the last time I got one from a non-family member

Today: “Someone gave me a fist bump today”

Tomorrow: “Someone punched me in my face today. “

Thats embarrassing. I’d appreciate that for the effort but that just makes everyone in the gym look down on you more than they already do.

Then normies make a movie about him to capture the loneliness epidemic.

I had something similar happen like a year ago, I was just strolling around aimlessly and this class of 10 year old kids were on a field trip walking past me on the sidewalk. The boy at the front held out his hand for me to slap it and then a few others followed because they thought it was cool.

Anyways rare black W. Maybe a magical negro.