Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Someone explain to me the mass appeal of sports?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There is absolutely no reason why being able to kick, throw, or catch a ball should make you entitled to a billion dollar sponsorship contract, billions in scholarships awarded, fame, and getting paid millions of dollars every year just by winning the genetic lottery.

Last edited:
People love sports, thus they pay to see them. Thus people who work in sports make lots of money, if you have a problem go talk it with normans

Because NT's are cucked

Normies being retarded.

obese npcs like watching millionaires throw a ball around while imagining them fucking their wives in front of them

It’s a good cope for me and the ultimate thing to watch while LDARing on your couch in front of the tv screen.

Imagine, a bunch of big, roided up black guys running into each other with the impact force of a small car accident. All of these guys are genetic freaks, literally bred that way on the plantations, be super strong and fast and freakishly athletic.

Also, there is all the off the field drama involved when you take a bunch of ghetto nigs and give them tons of money. They will get trophy wives and beat the shit out of them, fucking murder some normies, rape their massage therapists, crash their nice cars going 150mph. It’s kino

Last edited:
The media tells npcs to like sports

I just happen to enjoy them and find it interesting

Zio run Sports is a cope for normies to follow
if you actually pay then fine
I loved the self discovery and disciple and learning to take pain of combat sports
I love to wear my SS uniform and masterbate while watching of fran dresher shows now

Eat Lets Talk GIF
Bread Oprah GIF

Bread Baking GIF
16F08CD2 623D 4621 A536 806BB470D18F