Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone explain suncream to me. ETHNICS GTFIH.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
In my entire life I've only "accidentally" used it once.

A random family friend has a child and she gave him some and told my mom to give me some. Thought it was lotion so just rubbed it in my face.

Anyway. Ethnics, Do you use Sunscreen? I personally don't. Can ethnics get sunburnt?

I used to use sunscreen when younger since my parents would force me to
I don't use it now though

Can ethnics get sunburnt?
You can get darker but I don't think sunburning is possible for certain ethnicities

Last edited:
4a1e59abafc2145af813eda8bf82a49d.svg

see you later

there is no sunscreen for my bone structure, also no I don't think sunlight has any effect on dark skin, not like it can get any worse anyways.

Only mayo people deal with this. Ethnics don't need sunscreen. After all, we are the superior race.

I use sunscreen, though Americans consider me ethnic (I'm Latino). I sunburn if I'm out in the sun too long. It sucks, because you have to reapply every hour or two

Only mayo people deal with this. Ethnics don't need sunscreen. After all, we are the superior race.
Dude stop spreading false news, go into sun and we ethnics burn big time, just like a jbw or Asian, I've had it happen multiple times, even once because I forgot to put it on my back, and it's fucking painful.
Plus we get the associated cancer risks

Don’t need to use it, because I don’t go out enough to warrant its usage.

Dude stop spreading false news, go into sun and we ethnics burn big time, just like a jbw or Asian, I've had it happen multiple times, even once because I forgot to put it on my back, and it's fucking painful.
What race are you?

Been in the sun for ~4 hours and didn't feel a thing. Was just sweaty asf.

I remember seeing my caucasian classmates go into the sun for a few hours then getting sunburnt. I'd just bertstare.jpg and have since wondered can I get sunburnt

You can get darker but I don't think sunburning is possible for certain ethnicities
I see

That would make sense as my face is slightly darker than my skin

Wouldn't say we're superior...

What race are you?

Been in the sun for ~4 hours and didn't feel a thing. Was just sweaty asf.

I remember seeing my caucasian classmates go into the sun for a few hours then getting sunburnt. I'd just bertstare.jpg and have since wondered can I get sunburnt
I'm curry but not Dravidian, still reasonably dark, probably same colour as @RREEEEEEEEE

IMG 20191220 1827062

Me next to pasty jbw

I don’t use sunscreen. If I get a significant sunburn I go from sand nigger to curry.

That's not sunburn man, that's tanning
You're right, my reading comprehension is abysmal. And it seems the "Edit" feature has been removed if your post isn't recent.

I don’t go outside enough to get burned

sunscreen is for children.

What kind of ethnic are you, because brown skinned and darker don't use sun screen, I've never once been in the sun and thought - "this is too much my skin will get damaged"

The sun doesn't really do anything to ethnics, you must be asian ethnic like chinese or something

You are lighter than me. But both know skin color is a cope, lol.
Skin colour is not cope brother (a foid literally said that, though she was a noodle, so if they don't count as human, you're right).
Skin colour is 30%, pheno is 30%, deathnick frame 20%, cultural halo 20% - put it together and I have 100% death sentence!

Reading up on skincaremaxxing, the sun still affects you even if you are darkskinned in that it makes you more prone to wrinkles and acne. All races should wear sunscreen to effectively looksmax

I've been burned too much even with I won't go outside anymore

No never needed it. The sun doesn't do anything to me.