Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone did a whole video on IPF Führer Darth

Allahu Akbar! Sieg Heil! Tennoheika Banzai! Ura!

Hopefully it'll bring more incels to the channel

is the rumor that he is a fed true?

"Leader of the Incel movement" :feelskek: More like leader of a separate group that was nuked.

One more idiot, like IT, who's sole purpose in their miserable life is to mock Incels, that's it, their lives are so empty and meaningless that that's all they can do and are too retarded to think of anything else...

LONG LIVE THE IPF

"Leader of the Incel movement" :feelskek: More like leader of a separate group that was nuked.

One more idiot, like IT, who's sole purpose in their miserable life is to mock Incels, that's it, their lives are so empty and meaningless that that's all they can do and are too retarded to think of anything else...
They're giving us fame. It doesn't matter how they twist the message or add their "interpretion"; they're helping to spread the videos and that's all I see.

I couldn’t listen to this guy doing the video past a few seconds

is the rumor that he is a fed true?
most likely
The IPF has within 2-3 months of existence has already been banned from every social media platform: youtube, tiktok, rumble, discord, etc.

That is not consistent with Darth being a fed. Actual feds collaborate with social media companies, not get banned by them

I couldn’t listen to this guy doing the video past a few seconds
I had actually extended this faggot a very congenially worded invitation to engage in a podcast style debate with me whereby he could challenge my assertions and we could proceed dialectically in an adversarial manner to determine whose position was more reasonable but alas, true to his jewish, cuntish and normie nature, he refused to do rhetorical battle with me knowing full well that I would have annihilated him using my superior rhetorical skills.

He calls him cringe, yet he's trying desperately to be funny.
I thought it was a collection of footages (of incels) when he said he respected women, that I assumed he was one of the incels.

I mean, in this day & age, that's not much.

I remember back in 2014-15, I watched some YouTubers talking about the "old days" from their perspective, and they said at one point in time on YT, getting 50k views was considered "a lot" kind of how like having 5k posts here was once considered a lot.

I mean, in this day & age, that's not much.

I remember back in 2014-15, I watched some YouTubers talking about the "old days" from their perspective, and they said at one point in time on YT, getting 50k views was considered "a lot" kind of how like having 5k posts here was once considered a lot.
youtube is so oversaturated with "creators" trying to make it big. 99% never go anywhere

I thought it was a collection of footages (of incels) when he said he respected women, that I assumed he was one of the incels.