Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Someone did a cover of my song "Give your local incel love"

If they're ripping off your stuff, they are getting your money.

I love blackpilled music. Stuff like this and Negative XP really hits home.

cool song ngl

If they're ripping off your stuff, they are getting your money.
Nah, they said it was my song. Anyone can cover it if they want tbh. If someone really rips me off, I have the register of it to prove it is my song.

Nah, they said it was my song. Anyone can cover it if they want tbh. If someone really rips me off, I have the register of it to prove it is my song.
That's extremely musician-friendly of you. Good for you, man.

That's extremely musician-friendly of you. Good for you, man.
Thanks. Also my lyrics probably wouldn't be ripped off by some major artist anyway. They'd have to change it kek.

Thanks. Also my lyrics probably wouldn't be ripped off by some major artist anyway. They'd have to change it kek.
If only we could use music to subvert hypergamy....it would be hilarious to subconsciously blackpill normies.

If only we could use music to subvert hypergamy....it would be hilarious to subconsciously blackpill normies.
I think pretty much all artists that get really big have to play in the elites hands for it... if not directly in Satan's hand. So over for me anyway, but I don't mind, I already have more fans than I expected to considering my poor recording quality so far. I'm working in the better quality recordings but it's so much work and the guy who's helping me is always busy. We get like one day to work together every 2 weeks or so.

awesome bro. what else you got? You should post it here for all to listen