Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Somebody one up me in failures.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Please post if you are as bad/worse than me, it makes me feel less alone.

I am 24 years old and I have never had a job, I have had no friends since I left high school 5 years ago. Are you worse than that?

yes. im 10 years older than you.

I am 24 years old and I have never had a job, I have had no friends since I left high school 5 years ago. Are you worse than that?
Identical tbh.

Were you bullied and beat up at school? That’s the mark of a true loser. :feelsbadman:

Identical tbh.

Were you bullied and beat up at school? That’s the mark of a true loser. :feelsbadman:
I only dealt with violence once, which ended in some hurtful punches. But bullied, of course.

I only dealt with violence once, which ended in some hurtful punches. But bullied, of course.
I tried fighting back but it usually ended with me getting embarassed even further. I fell for the “just stand up to your bullies bro” meme.

Wish I knew how to box back then. Would’ve been different if I had the knowledge I do now.

Tbh if you are a frequent poster on this site it's at the end of the line for any of us.

Give me time and I'll 10 up you

My penis may be smaller than yours.

I'm 24 too and can't find work, unless it involves cleaning toilets.

zomg v0lcel ;ppp