Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Somebody fucked that thing

Now that's one feisty chick...
Cope though, she probably looked like a usual 5/10 roastie in her prime, she is just used now...

Now that's one feisty chick...
Cope though, she probably looked like a usual 5/10 roastie in her prime, she is just used now...
Wtf with her voice any sane person would feel like he's the one getting fucked
Seriously can you imagine this thing moaning? He probably still has nightmares that wake him up screaming

And this, my comrades, is why the war can never be won.

I think "JFL" would be a more appropriate tag.

Seriously can imagine this thing moaning? He probably still has nightmares that wake him up screaming

:horror::horror::horror:

Seriously can you imagine this thing moaning? He probably still has nightmares that wake him up screaming
I think all the cigarettes and other shit this bitch put in her mouth fucked up her voice like that.

More manly voice than most men nowadays

That voice what the fuck.

That's gotta be a dude somehow. That voice mogs me.

Post this whenever someone calls you a volcel for having standards

she has a bigger frame and voice than me also HOLY fuck is it over rover

she'd mog the shit out of all of us.

That's nothing.

I raise you this, Crouzon's Woman:

PAY INTERNET TROLLS TARGET ILL KIDS

Article 2515489 19B6C16C00000578 214 634x438

Her kids have the same facial deformity as her, as it's a genetic recessive trait. JFL at these trash genes procreating. If she was a male she would have been a flat lining incel who roped during Bush H.W.'s administration.

Women can't be incel
Women can't be incel

Last edited:
I wish I had her voice. Not even kidding.

It´s a voice-over right? It just looks to good to be fake with the lip movement. Please tell me that isn´t her real voice.
That's nothing.

I raise you this, Crouzon's Woman:

View attachment 20981

View attachment 20982

Her kids have the same facial deformity as her, as it's a genetic recessive trait. JFL at these trash genes procreating. If she was a male she would have been a flat lining incel who roped during Bush H.W.'s administration.
Why the fuck would they want to reproduce those shitty genes and 4 kids no less! They´re so selfish, they just want kids so they can experience the full experience of parenthood even though 4 individuals has to go through life with inferior genes, so selfish smh..

not hard to believe at all she got fucked. there are many men out there that would fuck worse than that.

Actually an ape. Holy shit that fucking voice.

I'm masculine and she's more masculine than me :( I might as well become a tranny and find some open minded SJW lesbian </3