Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Somebody explain Intellau_Celistics posts to me

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
He posts randoms manga pictures and quotes random ass posts from roblox forums or something, sometimes dozens of them. Is he posting the thread topic to other forums then showing us their replies or what is going on with him :feelstastyman:. His posts can be hella long too and i have to scroll over the whole damn thing

He posts randoms manga pictures and quotes random ass posts from roblox forums or something, sometimes dozens of them. Is he posting the thread topic to other forums then showing us their replies or what is going on with him :feelstastyman:. His posts can be hella long too and i have to scroll over the whole damn thing
ok GrAY.

it’s over

He has brain damage that affected his crystallized intelligence. He has been in group therapy. He loves Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super, but I'm being redundant since I already said he has brain damage.

he have been rejected by some whore called shannonn i group therapy, this is her videos

he says that he wants to doucememnt his existence in the forum with out spam or something. i really don't know what that mean but i don't give a fcuk

He has brain damage that affected his crystallized intelligence. He has been in group therapy. He loves Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super, but I'm being redundant since I already said he has brain damage.
Crazy. I wonder if he thinks his posts make sense to everybody
Rejection from foid in group therapy
:blackpill: but havent we all been rejected

Sometimes the posts are relevant to the thread. Other times, they have nothing to do with it.

9 times of 10 i have no idea what he's talking about

I consider it an accomplishment when I can get him to reply to one of my comments in a relevant manner. He’s on a higher plane of existence

Our resident schizo basically

I have a similar obsession with information preservation

He's a DBZchad

You don't need to understand them

he's too high iq for you. he's on whole other level