Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some women do have a balanced view about #metoo

Sadly she's older than my grandparents would've been. Young women just see it as "cut down on the uggos, make money, be a role model." We're living at the start of the Dark Ages.

Sadly she's older than my grandparents would've been. Young women just see it as "cut down on the uggos, make money, be a role model." We're living at the start of the Dark Ages.

"the start of the Dark Ages"

We are way past that point boyo. We are balls deep in the end times right now. Nothing short of a biblical apocalypse can save this planet.

Realistically it is just starting though in the grand scheme of things, shit like twitter and all this metoo crap, things will literally only get worse from now on

The majority of women laugh at the insanity of feminism today. The problem is none of them are loudest, and have no interest in shit arguments online.

Nawalt theory confirmed. Time to leave this place.
Nawalt theory confirmed. Time to leave this place.

murder she wrote used to be on tv all the time when i was younger

AWALT theory destroyed tbh

NAWALT faggotry must die.