Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some tips to detect fakecels

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Fakecels, even those who are more worried about disguising themselves to not get banned, generally tend to leave some clues of their fakeceldom.

For example, there is a guy here who says clearly that his dad is a chad and he is 6' 1" and white. I will not say his name here otherwise the thread would be deleted by persecution/targeted attack and i would be warned.

My first tip is to start suspecting when the guy says his dad is a chad. Man... if you received the superior genetics, the chances of you being ugly are VERY, VERY LOW. I cant imagine being ugly as a chad's son unless he had me in his mid 30's/early 40's OR if i was born with some disease which fucked up my face, like cleft lip for example.

But when the guy says that his dad is a chad, he is 6' 1" and white and to finish the combo he proclaims himself "MENTALCEL", you can be sure that he is the type of guy who NEVER approached woman in his life, he never even tried. To be incel you must TRY TO get woman and still be actively rejected, if you dont even approach woman you can go fuck yourself, you have no simpathy from me.

OH yes, i almost forgot, if to finish all this falsehood cake the guy is a WHITE SUPREMACIST, you can be sure that he is a fakecel, because he not only approach no woman but he also refuses to date outside of his race, what would be a easy thing being 6' 1" and white (unless his face is all fucked up which is not because his dad is a chad).

Be careful with who you do believe.

But when the guy says that his dad is a chad, he is 6' 1" and white and to finish the combo he proclaims himself "MENTALCEL", you can be sure that he is the type of guy who NEVER approached woman in his life, he never even tried. To be incel you must TRY TO get woman and still be actively rejected, if you dont even approach woman you can go fuck yourself, you have no simpathy from me.
Do you know something called anxiety?

Is it insomniac?

Cope. If your dad fucked some low quality womanlet foid the chance of the son being incel is high as well.

sons inherit their mother's face for the most part

Ive never approached foids. dont tell me im an incel because of that. I already know im ugly. Plus i have schizo
If your face is sub4 you are correct. Dont even try.

Cope. If your dad fucked some low quality womanlet foid the chance of the son being incel is high as well.
Chads dont fuck with ugly woman. I dont know why some people here thinks chads do shit like that, lol.
Only if they are willing to get at you.
If you have all the traits i mentioned females WILL APPROACH YOU.

If your face is sub4 you are correct. Dont even try.

Chads dont fuck with ugly woman. I dont know why some people here thinks chads do shit like that, lol.

If you have all the traits i mentioned females WILL APPROACH YOU.
Remember that men see most women as attractive, so the recessed chin jawless foid might be seen as cute because of her big eyes (bad for males) then when the chad reproduced with her you know the chance of the son being incel is high

Ethnics:
Whites steal my ethnic foids!!1! Reeee!

Also ethnics:
You're volcel because you don't steal my ethnic foids!!

The game is rigged tbh tbh.:feelstastyman:

OH yes, i almost forgot, if to finish all this falsehood cake the guy is a WHITE SUPREMACIST, you can be sure that he is a fakecel, because he not only approach no woman but he also refuses to date outside of his race, what would be a easy thing being 6' 1" and white (unless his face is all fucked up which is not because his dad is a chad).
White Supremacist:soy::soy::soy:

I have an idea of who OP might be referring to. :feelshehe: @Insomniac

I dont know who is this but i wish i was him

Ethnics:

Also ethnics:

In the dating market or you mog or you will be mogged son. Its like in the war.

If i was white and wasnt having sucess with the woman of my race, i wouldnt think twice before going dry on mixed/black woman.

Its MOG or be MOGGED. I hate no white man dating outside of his race, i would do the same in his position.

Fakecels give themselves up eventually by posting some asinine 'self-help' thread or they start to become caught up in an argument with an actual incel and they reveal themselves. I've got no doubt that a fair amount of users here are just mildly unhappy teenagers that think they're alone because the 10/10 Stacy at their school won't fuck them.

In the dating market or you mog or you will be mogged son. Its like in the war.

If i was white and wasnt having sucess with the woman of my race, i wouldnt think twice before going dry on mixed/black woman.

Its MOG or be MOGGED. I hate no white man dating outside of his race, i would do the same in his position.
I would date an ethnic foid any day. I just wanted to point out that dissonance. But since i live in a 99% white city there are simply none to go for.

The biggest giveaway is that they tend to defend each other

Ethnics:

Also ethnics:

LOL.

Yeah, just more retarded ethnic coping.

“You’re a wHiTe sUpReMaCiSt bRo” <- coping ethnic
“White people are all objectively good looking, bro” <- same ethnic

If your white your most likely a fakecel or mentalcel

I cant imagine being ugly as a chad's son unless he had me in his mid 30's/early 40's OR if i was born with some disease which fucked up my face, like cleft lip for example.
My father was a 6/10 in his youth but my parents had me with a very old age, I wasn't even planed, this and my slavs genes with recessed chin made me a incel, if you are a sub4 there is no hope, my only hope is to surgerymaxxx and try to correct some flaws of my face :cryfeels:

I agree with you regarding the idea that someone having a Chad father being incel is unlikely, you'd have to get very unlucky in terms of genetic recombination to be incel in this case based upon appearance alone. I also agree that a man who is unwilling to date outside of his own race is artificially limiting himself.

However the rest of this is a gatekeeping cope tbh.

Besides fakecels, how do we know if there is a foid infiltrated amongst us? They could be here trying to make fun of us.

Isn't he autistic though, that has to be a death sentence

Besides fakecels, how do we know if there is a foid infiltrated amongst us? They could be here trying to make fun of us.
they always end up revealing it, foids cant go 5 minutes without drawing attention to themselves

everyone here is fakecel what are you talking about. I can't understand why a legit incel would hang around this place, it's full of retarded 15 year olds

The "mentalcel" excuse is indeed abused by fakecels so that they aren't banned on sight.

As for white supremacist shit, I don't know if I agree because I have seen users here saying landwhales who weren't even THAT much obese or ugly were interested in them and they rejected the foids, without being reported, warned, banned, nothing. I would personally pick a white and young landwhale over an average black foid, so it comes to personal preference.

There isn't much consensus about how low you must be willing to go not be considered volcel.

All of us are fakecels till proven otherwise

To be incel you must TRY TO get woman and still be actively rejected, if you dont even approach woman you can go fuck yourself, you have no simpathy from me.
Chad doesn't need to aproach foids tbh. If you had the necessity to aproach foids to get laid it's over for you.

Chad doesn't need to aproach foids tbh. If you had the necessity to aproach foids to get laid it's over for you.
this is what fakecels ALWAYS say, this exact line

Last edited:
I’m truecel, you fakecel.

Fuck you!

See @NeetSupremacist videos, Chad fuck ugly whales, transexuals, 80 years old and sub 2 foids.

uh my dad and cousins are all 6'7 gigachads with 9/10 faces and im ugly though broo :soy:
I’m truecel, you fakecel.

View attachment 97649
Fuck you!
@TheRealChincel throwback
Ethnics:

Also ethnics:

shut ur 6'4 ass up faggot ass bitch
Fakecels, even those who are more worried about disguising themselves to not get banned, generally tend to leave some clues of their fakeceldom.

For example, there is a guy here who says clearly that his dad is a chad and he is 6' 1" and white. I will not say his name here otherwise the thread would be deleted by persecution/targeted attack and i would be warned.

My first tip is to start suspecting when the guy says his dad is a chad. Man... if you received the superior genetics, the chances of you being ugly are VERY, VERY LOW. I cant imagine being ugly as a chad's son unless he had me in his mid 30's/early 40's OR if i was born with some disease which fucked up my face, like cleft lip for example.

Be careful with who you do believe.
chads need to quit fucking ugly women, but i agree, both my parents are not stacy and chad tier like most "whitecels" in this forum, my dad is 5'3 arab he is complete truecel and my mom is 5/10 and u have me a 3/10

You are fakecel if you are not truecel.legit.