Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment some tips for better appearance/aesthetic for black men

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
HAIR

If you’re blessed enough to have hair, remember not to wash it too often.

If you have big hair, either get dreads (there’s all sorts to choose from) or braids (box braids looks good). Dreads are probably especially good since if you have a big forehead you can hide it with dreads. Cornrows I don’t recommend because it’s a slippery slope and exposes your forehead more than ever, and if you have a huge forehead that shit will look even worse.

Or at the very least get a sponge…a big nasty afro looks disgusting, it’s not the 1960’s anymore there isn’t a Black Panther party. You can find a sponge at like any store probably in the ghetto for $10 max.

If you have short hair just get waves or at the very least brush your hair so you don’t have spots in your head. Short nappy hair is meme shit. Getting waves takes a lot of time and dedication if you want them to look good imo.l so if you’re not up for the challenge don’t do it. There’s actually a way that you can cheat the wave process and instead of taking weeks to build up waves you can get them overnight but I don’t go into depth about that, just look it up.

View: https://youtu.be/HuYCE_6nN2M

If you have hair that’s not too short but not too big, something in the middle, you could relax it. However I warn you, you could fuck up your scalp or some shit. I’ve done it before and it looks good but yeah don’t say I didn’t warn you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAo1cxl8HGc

IF YOU’RE BALD OR BALDING

You’re outta luck. Start wearing hats or durags. Wear a sports team cap, or get a durag and wear it, or wear both at the same time.

If you’re balding like receeding, when you go to the barber get him to put bigen hair dye on your hairline. This also works well for breads, lots of celebrities do this.

View: https://youtu.be/jTvIXPcD9Uw

If you’re really fucked you could tattoo a hair line onto your head or get a hair transplant (which is expensive). But If you don’t really give a fuck, then just rock your bald head, it’s up to you really. They do say that out of all races of men black guys tend to look better when bald soo..

SKIN

Put on some fucking lotion especially if you dark as fuck, ashy-ness looks terrible.

Skin bleaching is also legit and this comes from my experience. I will make this short, just don’t over do it, and don’t do it too quickly because people will notice. Simple as that. You can buy some cream to skin bleach for like maybe $20 max and it’ll last you a month.

img.jpg

EYES

If you have a shit eye area like me it’s best to hide it with sun glasses imo. Save up for Cartier glasses or just buy some standard black shades like Jim Jones does. And if anyone asks you to take them off just say they’re prescription.

Another thing is eye contacts, which I’ve never done this but I probably will look into this, because I’m not a dark skin so it won’t look completely odd however I do have a shitty eye area so this could improve or worsen my SMV. I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to do this if I had Hunter eyes tho. :what:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2bfxqmBHdg

Last edited:
Hair, gym and tattoos

Hair, gym and tattoos
Yes deffo gym should be a given.

tattoos is good too but ngl if you’re dark skin it just blends in there’s almost no point lmfao

Yes deffo gym should be a given.

tattoos is good too but ngl if you’re dark skin it just blends in there’s almost no point lmfao
Hair: prettyboy halo
Gym: athlete halo
Tattoos: thug halo

I could’ve wrote more but too lazy and low iq these just some things I think:what::cryfeels:

High IQ post

You forgot smoking weed

You forgot smoking weed
If they live somewhere legal they should do it in public just like smoking a cigarette but if not idk I won’t want someone criminal record to be fucked over ngl:fuk:

If they live somewhere legal they should do it in public just like smoking a cigarette but if not idk I won’t want someone criminal record to be fucked over ngl:fuk:
Black hood bitches love when you have weed and liquor on you, plus if your black you need to rob max too. Makes you look tough

Just chiefkeefmaxx bro

Fuck dreads, I have curly hair. Hate that cheese doodle ass hair lmao.

Another thing is eye contacts, which I’ve never done this but I probably will look into this, because I’m not a dark skin so it won’t look completely odd however I do have a shitty eye area so this could improve or worsen my SMV. I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to do this if I had Hunter eyes tho. :what:

Glasses were always the more reasonable, aesthetic option for myself and Aspie John.

Aspie John has only brown eyes. Yet he carries the European genes for hazel eyes and freckles.

Hap

Freckling

Blue

Hazel

Eye

Brown

AA

Of-course, as a short Blasian, it is overall meaningless. "Contacts" and unique genes do not matter to vain Western foids when tall White males are in the equation. We are always second-fiddle.

Fuck dreads, I have curly hair. Hate that cheese doodle ass hair lmao.
You don't need dreads. If your hair can grow long enough, you can have it grow naturally. Assuming you have the genetics and you can use conditioner (remember to use a lot, don't forget dandruff shampoo); most cases your hair will look better than most.

You don't need dreads. If your hair can grow long enough, you can have it grow naturally. Assuming you have the genetics and you can use conditioner (remember to use a lot, don't forget dandruff shampoo); most cases your hair will look better than most.
Too bad I'm 5'6 and we are forced to wear masks at my school. My eye area isn't that great, but it's better than average.

Too bad I'm 5'6 and we are forced to wear masks at my school. My eye area isn't that great, but it's better than average.
You are going to have to max. All that extra height makes up for it in sexual selection, but it terms of productivity not necessarily. It's also a lot more strain on the body.

You can make up for the lack of height with studying.