Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some thoughts on personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Personality is something you project outwards based on how you are feeling inwards from the validation and input you get from the outside world

I know this has been said or debunked milions of times i just thought i would give my 2 cents on this . The reason chad/chadlites have an amazing personality is because they were treated nice and with respect(cuz of their looks). And when you are validated by women , other women will flock to you and other normies will wanna be friends with you and those are the stepping stones to forming a good personality. You are outgoing friendly can crack jokes and BOOM MAGIC YOU HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY.

Okay so how are you gonna tell an ugly dude to have a good personality? When all his life has been bullied, no girls ever wanted him and then since no girl want's you other girls hate you automatically, you get the idea. The main point is you asking someone who is getting negative input from outside to project a positive output ? How the hell does that even make sense?
Its like It thinks we have some sort of input/output converter inside of us. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

ded srs, we are the product of a bad and painful life, of course that misery shows through

trash in, trash out

ded srs, we are the product of a bad and painful life, of course that misery shows through
hahahahah there is a quote in my country good roots good tree its so based

hahahahah there is a quote in my country good roots good tree its so based
lmao my roots are weak and shrivelled and my tree is a diseased shrub

Your personality is your genes

Your personality is your genes

Your intelligence and big 5 personality traits (extroversion/introversion, neuroticism, conscientiousness, openness to new experience, agreeableness) are for a large part hereditary.

Your intelligence and big 5 personality traits (extroversion/introversion, neuroticism, conscientiousness, openness to new experience, agreeableness) are for a large part hereditary.
yes they are hereditary but they can be modified to an extent with good looks and those good looks will give you positive input from outside and you might go from introvert to more extroverted

BS. i have a good personality but people find me ugly , that's why they simply avoid me .

BS. i have a good personality but people find me ugly , that's why they simply avoid me .
Your view is of the world is pessimistic correct? And that's because they avoid you and other things they do to you. They hate the way you view them because of how they judge you by your looks. That's the main issue with you i think i could be wrong and if i am correct me

Your view is of the world is pessimistic correct? And that's because they avoid you and other things they do to you. They hate the way you view them because of how they judge you by your looks. That's the main issue with you i think i could be wrong and if i am correct me
i swear if i was good looking , everyone will be all over me but nah , they simply ask me for help and come to me when they need help .

i swear if i was good looking , everyone will be all over me but nah , they simply ask me for help and come to me when they need help .
there is a chance you can ascend with surgery but don't go to a country where the majority are chads. If you are a white or pale in color get surgery and go to india or japan to ascend. You will mog the majority of men or in short you gotta know your competition

there is a chance you can ascend with surgery but don't go to a country where the majority are chads. If you are a white or pale in color get surgery and go to india or japan to ascend. You will mog the majority of men or in short you gotta know your competition
i am a sand nigger , i wish i was white and i have been ashamed if my brown skin my hole life .

i am a sand nigger , i wish i was white and i have been ashamed if my brown skin my hole life .
well a curry chad is better than a curry incel correct?

well a curry chad is better than a curry incel correct?
Tbh , even curry Chad are disgusting within them are they ugly ancestors mixed somehow with white Chad genes .

Tbh , even curry Chad are disgusting within them are they ugly ancestors mixed somehow with white Chad genes .
you 'd still slay some curries now and there much better than ur average than ur indian. Ud be a god among your race

you 'd still slay some curries now and there much better than ur average than ur indian. Ud be a god among your race
Still shit tho , I am a sand nigger so yeah I am not pathetic as Curries . But still,pathetic tho .

Still shit tho , I am a sand nigger so yeah I am not pathetic as Curries . But still,pathetic tho .
Thank fucking God, I'm half sandnigger but look white. THANK FUCK