Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some thoughts on "game" culture

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Now im sure many of you guys know that i am far from a religious man, i have a strong atheistic belief towards any sort of religion and god stuff, but i can definitely appreciate a parable here and there.

The bible tells the parable of a wise builder who made foundation on stone which stood against the rain, whereas the builder who made foundation on sand cannot. Personal relationships works in the same way. as modern relationships are formed through "game", which is based on seduction and deceit, as PUA gurus teach ways of tricking the woman(target) into falling in love with the individual the “gamer” pretends to be.

Relationships built upon deceit are equivalent to building a foundation on sand thus cannot last, which is why “gamers” encourage the player life style of having short-term one night stands. However this creates instability of society for families breaking up. Heres an interesting little snippet of the divorce rate of women who have had multiple partners:
Age of first sexual experience
>18: ~32-38%
17-18: 47%
15-16: 59%
13-14: 72%
<12: 82%
Number of prior sexual partners
0: 20%
1: 46%
2-4: 56-60%
5-15: ~70%
16+: ~80%

as player culture becomes more prevalent the chances of having stable families becomes less likely. The only individuals who can benefit from modern culture are sluts and "players”. As feminism becomes prevalent where choices of partners are purely female choice, the mens need for validation from women to get sex drives them to learn game. Despite what they say on the outside, feminism and the "game" culture have a symbiotic relationship.

high iq.
what most cucks mean when we should "work on our personality" is that we should be fake.
kind of a fake it till you make it approach.
how can they not understand that this will never work for a ltr?

high iq.
what most cucks mean when we should "work on our personality" is that we should be fake.
kind of a fake it till you make it approach.
how can they not understand that this will never work for a ltr?
dumb brainwashed bluepilled cucks