Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal some things are more upsetting to me than the dog pill TBH

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
thumb-1920-976668.png
Nina.Tucker.full-.716335.jpg

c9e59f1bc965bd6ea25452209b2ce0b3.gif
1f3beb49a87dabf46af96bc51cbc57c237164a08_00.gif

I bet really early on, the majority of pre-teen foids could be as open to loving us as most are the remainder of their lives to loving dogs.

Like we could be like dogs to them, someone they would want to cuddle and hug.

But somewhere along the way they learn to covet status, to measure man against man, to hate us for wanting them. I don't think those traits are inherent when they are just learning about the world... but they come into being as they compare themselves to other foids and want to outdo each other, to be respected, to avoid humiliation.

It's not the dog-loving I hate, it's the inability to be the dog which makes me sad... but though that is a void of envy, there are also thoughts which make me sadder still, and that is to hate the foid in such an early stage where she is not too distant from innocence, yet sentient enough to show affection and sapient enough to converse.

I just don't want to do it... there is the feels... I can only embrace the poison up until a certain point and that is where my capacity to hate evaporates and I still care... is that weak of me?

Last edited:
horse pill is far far worse

I want to be a pony tbh

makes me wonder why wasn't i born a dog , even if i was some short dog and couldn't spread my genes in the dog world i would have fucked a foid

These images would trigger normies so much.

It's not the dog-loving I hate, it's the inability to be the dog which makes me sad
Brutal dog pill. Not sure about this tbh, my neighbours forgot their dog once in the block corridor and shut their door so the dog couldn't get in and was making such miserable noises next to the elevator. I felt rly bad for the pupperino, even though it lifemogs me to oblivion, so I told em they forgot him. Like a week later it ran away from home and got hit by a car, so they bought a new more chaddish dog. Life as a dogcel is also brutal in some ways

Greyfriars_Bobby_Headstone.jpg
MV5BNzhmNDcwZjYtYWU0My00NzA4LWJjNDEtMWJiODc2NTc3ZTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ3Njg3MQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR75,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

They trigger anyone who knows their context TBH

EDWA????

Brutal, İ remember this episode. Them trying to revive the dog out of 20th century, while most i can have is someone shitting on my grave

Nah everyone is born innocent imo, society just teaches foids to treat low-tier men with contempt as they grow older.