Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some thing about foids I encountered today

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Was on my way to the bus stop. In front of me was a group of women. All gigantic tits and asses but very slim and short. Mediterranean skin. I said to myself wow these refugeewomen must have been really malnourished back at home when they are so short.

After some time I got closer (I'm tall and a fast walker) and heard them speaking cleary german with high pitched voices while entering the gate of the elementary school that is just before my bus stop.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY FEEDING THE KIDS TODAY?
:giga:

It has probably to do with all the estrogens in the plastics evrywheree. There is no different explanation. Tits basically didn't exist in my time until 6th grade minimum. (elementary school here is grade one to 4)

Sorry for the bad english it was a hard day and I am really tired.

Last edited:
yes bro, common thing

i know and they always wear ripped jeans and shit

Its because women are constantly getting surgeries and have "evolved" even though they simultaneously stopped the evolution of the human race. Which means that most teenage girls will look like they're 21-year old hookers.

Yes i experienced that before. Wtf moment tbh. Girls and boys age too fast these days.

Was gonna make a thread about this, but lazy.

Foids are hitting puberty at a very young age and for some reason it's like they experience 4 years worth of puberty in 1 year.
There was a foid at my secondary school that easily passed for a 17 year old (at 14), she ass and breast mogged a lot of 18 year olds.

They're putting a shit ton of chemicals in everything as well as promoting unhealthy lifestyles. Most of that is mainly just fat that got redistributed luckily, as well as excess estrogen prompting the growth of breasts. Also they are short since estrogen causes you to stop growing faster, so that's a reason why people aren't as tall either.

i can never tell the age of foids these days, aoc is such a joke of a law tbh

Girls age faster and boys age slower because of (((estrogen))) in the water.

But you're somehow still considered a pedophile, if you say that you're attracted to 14 year olds.
Not if you are Chad though.

The closest thing to that I’ve seen was this one girl I knew in the 7th grade. She had better tits than some of the high schoolers I’d meet years down the line

I try not to leave my house because of that. A bunch of pratically naked women walking on the street and you can't even look at them without fear of being lynched. It's like waving a bottle of water to a man dying of thirst. Really depressing.

Estrogen in meat and dairy cause females to go into early puberty. Some of the largest bosoms I've ever seen have been on middle schoolers (I was in middle school myself when I saw this, just for the record).

I don’t like em putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin frogs gay!

They're putting a shit ton of chemicals in everything as well as promoting unhealthy lifestyles. Most of that is mainly just fat that got redistributed luckily, as well as excess estrogen prompting the growth of breasts. Also they are short since estrogen causes you to stop growing faster, so that's a reason why people aren't as tall either.
Dumb faggot. People are getting taller.

That's because femoids are sexually mature and in their prime age to breed (maternal age is linked to higher autism rates in babies) at a much younger age these days. Being attracted to them is a normal reaction.