Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some study about males and females and reproduction.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
This research is about non-human animals.
A few males are enough to fertilize all the females. The number of males, therefore, has little bearing on a population’s growth. However, they are important for purging bad mutations from the population. This is shown by a new Uppsala University study providing in-depth knowledge of the possible long-term genetic consequences of sexual selection.
The study supports the theory that in many animal species selection acting on males can impose the fortuitous benefit to the population of causing offspring to inherit healthy genes. Stiff competition among males results in selective elimination of individuals with many deleterious mutations, preventing them from passing on said mutations. This may exert positive long-term effects on a sexually reproducing population’s growth and persistence.
"Our study shows that production of males, which may engage in intense competition for the chance to mate, enables faster purging of deleterious mutations from the population, which could thereby enable a healthier set of genes and higher reproductive capacity."
(https://scitechdaily.com/purging-bad-mutations-males-help-keep-populations-genetically-healthy/)

So basically the more brutal competition and elimination there is among males, the better for the species. The ideal would be a small number of males reproducing with all the females.

So maybe Tinder really is a global eugenics project, but instead of dumb Jewish conspiracy theories its purpose is to improve humanity by streamlining and supercharging the elimination of males who don't measure up. Unattractive men are still needed as worker bees, but as soon as robots and AI start taking over human jobs, there will be no need for non-Chads. It's a slow rolling genocide.

Last edited:
giga suicidefuel :feelsrope:

they chose us to die because of our bad genetics.

it’s like an incel holocaust but in a less violent way

but most humans can get a wife during history

As shown it's useless because there's no way to select subhuman foids out of the gene pool.

this is why there will be no political solution for the incel problem. The biggest issue I have with all of this is that women with subhuman genetics still get to breed and benefit from their infinite SMV. If the people running the show want eugenics to improve the species, whatever, but at least apply it evenly.

The problem is there is NO competition the only thing that matters is exterior appearance. Chad could be a retarded, asmatic, crazy, etc, and would still reproduce, while an incel wouldn't for being as tall as people were 200 years ago:society:. Another thing is genetic variability, if selective pressure is to strong it can lead to extincion since only a specific type of genes pass (being 6'+, having jawline etc).

The problem is there is NO competition the only thing that matters is exterior appearance. Chad could be a retarded, asmatic, crazy, etc, and would still reproduce, while an incel wouldn't for being as tall as people were 200 years ago:society:. Another thing is genetic variability, if selective pressure is to strong it can lead to extincion since only a specific type of genes pass (being 6'+, having jawline etc).
yep jfl. and i see no need for humans to super tall.

i think foids look ideal around 5'5. for men, anywhere around 5'10-6' is fine.

i imagine there'd be diminishing returns too with humans getting taller and taller. it'd be so dumb if foids start averaging 6' because then they wouldn't look as good

yep jfl. and i see no need for humans to super tall.

i think foids look ideal around 5'5. for men, anywhere around 5'10-6' is fine.

i imagine there'd be diminishing returns too with humans getting taller and taller. it'd be so dumb if foids start averaging 6' because then they wouldn't look as good
Ideal height depends on a lot of factors like access to food, temperature, climate, etc, and also on what type of activity you do or prefer. The problem is height has increased a lot recently because of artificial selection through sexual selection, not natural selection. We are thus too tall for what would be ideal in a natural selected case. Our height wowever should be decreasing not increasing, as we aproach technological advencements, size is going to be a negative, since it means more food consumption and more space. In fact, inteligence is reducing as smarter people have less kids. Foids are literally practicing dysgenics.