Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some Stacie’s and chadlites and tyrones edchados got in trouble at school today

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So like Idk what happened but like a bunch of them got sent to the principal or smth and Idk but it’s like rlly big I guess and like they were doing something online I’m glad they’re in trouble I hope they get kicked out the Stacie’s are always out loud in the class next to them talking about like fucking and shit and led this one girl down this bad path to like start fingering herself & now she gets banged by some tyrone and edchados (latino Chad) on the weekends wtf. Anyways fuck them man I hope they get kicked out for goodp

Nothing will happen to them. Remember that Chad always wins.

Spit in their faces before they get kicked out haha fucking foid cunts

Nothing will happen to them. Remember that Chad always wins.
That’s true they probs won’t get kicked out but like supposedly it’s big they were having sex on campus after school or some shit on snapchat idk and the principals have proof of it I really dk lol

A group of foids used to fight in my school a lot and they got sent to a nail-bar instead of class to resolve their problems, paid by the school ie taxes ie you :feelsBox:

Made me smile ngl.

good, but they need to suffer more

So like Idk what happened but like a bunch of them got sent to the principal or smth and Idk but it’s like rlly big I guess and like they were doing something online I’m glad they’re in trouble I hope they get kicked out the Stacie’s are always out loud in the class next to them talking about like fucking and shit and led this one girl down this bad path to like start fingering herself & now she gets banged by some tyrone and edchados (latino Chad) on the weekends wtf. Anyways fuck them man I hope they get kicked out for goodp
"Chadrico" or "Chadron" (if old and rich)

A group of foids used to fight in my school a lot and they got sent to a nail-bar instead of class to resolve their problems, paid by the school ie taxes ie you :feelsBox:
I don’t pay taxes tho

I don’t pay taxes tho
lucky cunt
I'll rephrase: your families taxes and all wagie taxes being spent on taking foid bullies to get their nails done instead of being in class so they become friends and stop fighting j f l

lucky cunt
I'll rephrase: your families taxes and all wagie taxes being spent on taking foid bullies to get their nails done instead of being in class so they become friends and stop fighting j f l
I’m still in high school that’s why

They won't get kicked out. Chad always wins. If it was u they would've kicked u out instantly

They won't get kicked out. Chad always wins. If it was u they would've kicked u out instantly
I was on the verge of getting kicked out last year because I defended myself against some tallfag tyrone

Did tallfag tyrone get punishment?
Yes with 20 demerits and suspended for a day but I was rlly punished more emotionally and originally I had 10 but then I Made a threat to the fucker’s friend a week later

Yes with 20 demerits and suspended for a day but I was rlly punished more emotionally and originally I had 10 but then I Made a threat to the fucker’s friend a week later
Fucking niggers man. All u need to do was be born not ugly and none of this sort would've happened

Didn't read. Structure your text better.

Fucking niggers man. All u need to do was be born not ugly and none of this sort would've happened
What’s funny is like this fight when down in a lock room and me and him were the only black guys out of everyone in there and he just so happened to try to fight me shows that minorities just hate each other it’s sad
Didn't read. Structure your text better.
Nigger

Doesn't happen shit to them, it's always like this

So basically 10 kids got in trouble and 3 chadlites got suspended for a few days for making a thot list in the bathroom which had like 8 girls names on it

the stacies already won
So damn predictable. All schools are the fucking same with their cucked directors. Women are beyond priviledged at this point.

The stacies weren’t punished because the school couldn’t punish them because they had sex at their homes not on school campus