Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some simps will just fuck anything . Esp niggers and hispanics

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
Theres an ugly, UGLY , obese Mexician girl who is dumb as chit (dropped out of college and works some chit office job) and she has a normal weight , mexician boyfriend.
Its one thing if he's obese or overweight himself. However, he is an average looking Hispanics guy. A lot of black and hispanic men have 0 standards. There are 2 other FIT black men dating OBESE Mexican women. Its also common for fit black "men" to date obese white women.

I am a 28 year old virgin and I would NEVER, EVER fuck an obese woman as a normal weight man. NEVER will I simp. Only normal weight or oberweight, but NEVER obese.

Standards are for volcel fags like you.

I am a 28 year old virgin and I would NEVER, EVER fuck an obese woman as a normal weight man. NEVER will I simp. Only normal weight or oberweight, but NEVER obese.
based, fat bitches aint human in the first place those garlock the destroyers are so gross i couldnt even get my shi up

tbh the only fat women that i will simp for are white women but that's because they're white even tho they're obese asf.

i would never fuck a fat ethnic woman tho and im ethnic

Do you support women having standards? For example average female don't wanting to date an ugly weak nerd?
I defend foids having no human rights.

All women are obese now more then men