Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some selfish cunts were coughing and sneezing on the bus this morning

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Now my nose is runny.

Thanks girls.

It's pretty funny. Foids always go eww that thing is dirty and whine about cleanliness.

But when it comes to consideration like not spreading your fucking disease which actually makes a huge difference, suddenly that effort goes away.

Such is foid mentality. Spending hundreds of hours on immaterial shit that makes no difference. Yet no where to be found on stuff that actually matters. And you wonder why despite being 50% of the world's population, they probably have contributed less than 5% to it.

Just remember that when supervirus X comes out and destroys the world, it's probably some selfish foid who spread it.

I also finally understand why people who have money immediately get a car. The more money you have, the less you need to deal with normies and cunts.

they did it on purpose to kill you and all the incels on that bus

they did it on purpose to kill you and all the incels on that bus
Well if that's the case, I'm going to as many female orientated areas and spreading it to them.

They can join me in hell lol

Wish we adopted the face mask courtesy that Japan has while being sick.

Just remember that when supervirus X comes out and destroys the world, it's probably some selfish foid who spread it.
High IQ predictor of the future cel

I fucking hate people who go to work sick. "Oh but I have to make money". No dipshit, you're gonna get everyone else sick to the point where THEY can't work, and then they can't make money. The foid cashier at Walmart tonight coughed in her hands and started handling my shit. Walmart in my area closes at midnight, it was 10 minutes past midnight due to the long line, and there were no other cashiers either. At least cough into your elbow, or use some wetwipes. Thankfully, I was able to duck out into the restroom to wash my hands before leaving.