Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some Self-Defense for You Guys

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
With all the horrific and violent shit ITcels have been posting as of late, I’d like to give out some self-defense tips. While I doubt that most ITcels are willing or able to act on their violent fantasies, and I’m not an expert by any means, it’s always good to know these things.
-Get a self-defense weapon-
Ideally, a handgun is the single best self-defense weapon, but that isn’t a possibility for everyone. If it is legal where you are and you’re willing to handle a gun, get a license, get training, and get yourself a firearm.
However, if that isn’t an option, there are some other things. Pepper spray/mace/similar things are very good to use as deterrent. Aim for the face, especially the eyes, and it will fuck them up for at least long enough for you to get away. A knife (pocketknife or something similar) could also be good to have, for utility as much as self-defense. However, it’s better to use one of the other two options if possible, because in any situation where you are being attacked you want it to be over as quickly as possible, preferable before your attacker reaches you.
-Basic hand-to-hand tips-
-Any form of martial arts can be self-defense, but a lot of people (myself included) prefer Krav Maga. It’s extremely focused on efficiency and getting your attacker down as quickly as possible. There is also a way to break literally any sort of hold someone can put you in. I’m a little rusty on the specifics, but I do remember some basics.
-If you’re grabbed by the wrists or arms, your attacker’s thumbs are the weak point. Pull out of their grip by jerking your arm out through the point between their thumb and fingers.
-All chokeholds have their own breakout methods, but probably the easiest one to learn is the basic front stranglehold. If someone has you grabbed around the neck from in front (or on top if you’re on the ground), bring your arms down toward your waist, put them together with your hands pointing at your chin, and as fast and hard as possible, bring your arms up between your attacker’s and force your arms apart. Again, this is exploiting their thumb as the weak point, and it should work even if your attacker is physically stronger.
-If you are punching, make sure your thumb is outside your fist and tucked down so it doesn’t stick out above your knuckles. Additionally, if you are straight forward punching, rotate your fist so your fingers face the ground and don’t draw your hand behind your face when you’re winding up.
-There are multiple ways to hit people with your hands. The simplest is a palm strike: palms out, fingers slightly spread, ram your entire hand straight forward into your target. This is best to target at the face, neck, and groin, as it covers the most surface area. You can also just punch normally, which is the best for hitting the rest torso or face, as it’s generally a more painful impact. This will generally injure your fingers, but it’s a good way to hurt whoever’s attacking you. The third method is (in my classes at least, others might call it something else) the hammer strike, which is held in a fist, but you hit with the outside of your fist rather than the front. This is really good for closer quarters and is a good way to hit fast. This is generally best used to hit the ribs or head if your attacker is grabbing you or has you on the ground.
-Use all parts of your body. Hands, feet, knees, elbows, and don’t be afraid to headbutt someone if it gets down to it.
-BE LOUD. It can get help from anyone that can hear, can be intimidating to whoever is attacking you, and usually helps get you pissed off and hitting harder.
-Fight dirty-
If someone is attacking you, fuck em up. No ifs ands or buts. If you are in danger, you do as much damage and cause as much pain as you need to get out of danger.
-Go for the groin. Usually better on dudes, but it also works on women. Hit hard and hit multiple times. This is useful if you’re grabbed in a bear hug, especially from behind. Unless the attacker is SEVERELY hopped up on something, hitting them in the nuts (or lack thereof) a few times should at least get them off you if not put them down.
-Go for the eyes. Very sensitive and also good for impeding one of their senses.
-If the opportunity presents itself, hold your hands flat and clap your attacker on both ears. It doesn’t seem like it should, but that shit HURTS.
-Don’t be afraid to bite or use your fingernails if you have to.
-If there is anything in your nearby surroundings that you can use as a weapon, pick it up and use it. Preferably, hit the attacker in the head with it a couple times. A good method for this if possible is to bring the object down on top of their head/into their face, swinging diagonally both forward and down. This is more difficult for them to block and doesn’t require much raw strength since you have gravity working with you.
-I cannot stress them enough, but DO NOT HESITATE TO HURT THE PERSON ATTACKING YOU. Your safety is the only priority. Do whatever is necessary.
-Final tips-
While I have some knowledge, I am not an expert. Do not hesitate to look up actual experts on the internet or even better, get some proper training yourself. If you ever find yourself in a situation where someone is attacking you and intends you harm, pull out all the stops. Do whatever is necessary, make as much noise as possible, and keep yourself safe.

BrazilianSigma can just sit on me and its game over considering his weight.

I dread the day he'll come for us.

TLDR but i wear a knife in my pocket

images

If it comes down to it as a last resort spread your cheeks & shit on the assailant but you need astute judgement on this as the ITcel in question may be of a brown persuasion acclamation.

Actual self-defense tips for the average IT user: if someone grabs you by the neck, just fall over them and squish them with your weight.

TLDR but if BrazilianSigma ever sits on me I can poke him with my pocket knife

Krav Maga is tought by the Israeli defence force, yknow to beat up little Palestinian kids. No coincidence its suggested by IT.

good thread but redaction is a little bit messed up making it difficult to read.

-If the opportunity presents itself, hold your hands flat and clap your attacker on both ears. It doesn’t seem like it should, but that shit HURTS.
Discombobulation.
hammer strike
Toshi Tetsui = Hammer fist. It can be used to disable an attacker through a strike onto the top of their foot as they kick you. There are nerve endings there that when struck causes pain and is unable to be stood on for a week or two. I feel like your description is more befitting a backfist and not a hammer.

The only thing I would is to never spin and keep your eyes focused on your opponents head.. by staying focused on where their eyes are looking you could premeditate where their strike would go, getting the upper hand and executing a decisive strike ending the conflict. But where possible due to laws in the UK my teachers always teach that is better to just avoid the conflict all together because our legal system is shit. However due to IT and their ideological hatred of us running may not be an option, potentially they could raise a lynch mob to try and execute you. If that happens you have no choice but to fight. Better to die taking several of them with you than not at all.

With all the horrific and violent shit ITcels have been posting as of late, I’d like to give out some self-defense tips. While I doubt that most ITcels are willing or able to act on their violent fantasies, and I’m not an expert by any means, it’s always good to know these things.
Ideally, a handgun is the single best self-defense weapon, but that isn’t a possibility for everyone. If it is legal where you are and you’re willing to handle a gun, get a license, get training, and get yourself a firearm.
However, if that isn’t an option, there are some other things. Pepper spray/mace/similar things are very good to use as deterrent. Aim for the face, especially the eyes, and it will fuck them up for at least long enough for you to get away. A knife (pocketknife or something similar) could also be good to have, for utility as much as self-defense. However, it’s better to use one of the other two options if possible, because in any situation where you are being attacked you want it to be over as quickly as possible, preferable before your attacker reaches you.
-Any form of martial arts can be self-defense, but a lot of people (myself included) prefer Krav Maga. It’s extremely focused on efficiency and getting your attacker down as quickly as possible. There is also a way to break literally any sort of hold someone can put you in. I’m a little rusty on the specifics, but I do remember some basics.
-If you’re grabbed by the wrists or arms, your attacker’s thumbs are the weak point. Pull out of their grip by jerking your arm out through the point between their thumb and fingers.
-All chokeholds have their own breakout methods, but probably the easiest one to learn is the basic front stranglehold. If someone has you grabbed around the neck from in front (or on top if you’re on the ground), bring your arms down toward your waist, put them together with your hands pointing at your chin, and as fast and hard as possible, bring your arms up between your attacker’s and force your arms apart. Again, this is exploiting their thumb as the weak point, and it should work even if your attacker is physically stronger.
-If you are punching, make sure your thumb is outside your fist and tucked down so it doesn’t stick out above your knuckles. Additionally, if you are straight forward punching, rotate your fist so your fingers face the ground and don’t draw your hand behind your face when you’re winding up.
-There are multiple ways to hit people with your hands. The simplest is a palm strike: palms out, fingers slightly spread, ram your entire hand straight forward into your target. This is best to target at the face, neck, and groin, as it covers the most surface area. You can also just punch normally, which is the best for hitting the rest torso or face, as it’s generally a more painful impact. This will generally injure your fingers, but it’s a good way to hurt whoever’s attacking you. The third method is (in my classes at least, others might call it something else) the hammer strike, which is held in a fist, but you hit with the outside of your fist rather than the front. This is really good for closer quarters and is a good way to hit fast. This is generally best used to hit the ribs or head if your attacker is grabbing you or has you on the ground.
-Use all parts of your body. Hands, feet, knees, elbows, and don’t be afraid to headbutt someone if it gets down to it.
-BE LOUD. It can get help from anyone that can hear, can be intimidating to whoever is attacking you, and usually helps get you pissed off and hitting harder.
-Fight dirty-
If someone is attacking you, fuck em up. No ifs ands or buts. If you are in danger, you do as much damage and cause as much pain as you need to get out of danger.
-Go for the groin. Usually better on dudes, but it also works on women. Hit hard and hit multiple times. This is useful if you’re grabbed in a bear hug, especially from behind. Unless the attacker is SEVERELY hopped up on something, hitting them in the nuts (or lack thereof) a few times should at least get them off you if not put them down.
-Go for the eyes. Very sensitive and also good for impeding one of their senses.
-If there is anything in your nearby surroundings that you can use as a weapon, pick it up and use it. Preferably, hit the attacker in the head with it a couple times. A good method for this if possible is to bring the object down on top of their head/into their face, swinging diagonally both forward and down. This is more difficult for them to block and doesn’t require much raw strength since you have gravity working with you.
-I cannot stress them enough, but DO NOT HESITATE TO HURT THE PERSON ATTACKING YOU. Your safety is the only priority. Do whatever is necessary.
-Final tips-
While I have some knowledge, I am not an expert. Do not hesitate to look up actual experts on the internet or even better, get some proper training yourself. If you ever find yourself in a situation where someone is attacking you and intends you harm, pull out all the stops. Do whatever is necessary, make as much noise as possible, and keep yourself safe.
Someone needs to make a video of this and pin it to the front page of incels.co.

I can’t afford a gun or pepper spray yet but I will buy them once I have money for self defense. I have kitchen knives which would work and I am also a black belt in karate

Thanks for this thread OP

Some great advice and tips right there. I will be sure to use them all to my advantage.

TLDR but i wear a knife in my pocket
You might slash a nigger and get aids on you

For that reason, if you can get one those extendable batons police use are best, they are extremely painful and won't leave an open wound
-Fight dirty-
-Final tips-
It sucks that it might come to this for some cels. I know its self defense but hurting someone actually sucks in the aftermath , I know that's soy to say but been there done that and it sucks

Thanks OP much needed tips. Now im confident ill be able to defend myself from these vicious ITers :feelsokman::feelskek:

if you're naked and erect no man will want to touch you. it's the perfect self-defence technique