Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some sayings that I cannot stand

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
"All men were created equal"

JFL, no need to explain why this is bluepilled horseshit.

"End racism, Equality for everyone"

Ok? Then what? It's perfectly fine for these SJW females to bully and discriminate against ugly/short men right? To hate us for simply existing. JFL at thinking discrimination will ever end, discrimination is a KEY HUMAN TRAIT. Human's wouldn't be human without discrimination. It's engrained in us to be that way, if it's not hating one tribe it will just be hating another. They just want to cherry pick the groups they hate.

"There are plenty of fish in the sea"

Yeah, except you're on a life raft with a twig and a piece of yarn, great now catch a fish. Meanwhile Chad has a deluxe fishing boat with gigantic fishing nets, Plenty of bait and all the experience he would need to catch said fish..

Saying "every human is equal" is no different than saying a Dodge Challenger, an Infiniti G37 sedan and a Lamborghini Aventador are 100 percent identical in and out.

"All men were created equal"
lmao no
"End racism, Equality for everyone"
won't fundamentally change anything
"There are plenty of fish in the sea"
Kekw

That's from the American Declaration of Independence.
What does it mean is my question, not where is it from.
Is a downie equal to a genius?
Is chad equal to an incel?
Or is it saying that everyone is treated same under the law, which is not the case at all.

Or is it saying that everyone is treated same under the law, which is not the case at all.

This is what I got from some research:

"When Jefferson wrote “all men are created equal” in the preamble to the Declaration, he was not talking about individual equality. What he really meant was that the American colonists, as a people, had the same rights of self-government as other peoples, and hence could declare independence, create new governments and assume their “separate and equal station” among other nations. But after the Revolution succeeded, Americans began reading that famous phrase another way. It now became a statement of individual equality that everyone and every member of a deprived group could claim for himself or herself. With each passing generation, our notion of who that statement covers has expanded. It is that promise of equality that has always defined our constitutional creed."

This is what I got from some research:

"When Jefferson wrote “all men are created equal” in the preamble to the Declaration, he was not talking about individual equality. What he really meant was that the American colonists, as a people, had the same rights of self-government as other peoples, and hence could declare independence, create new governments and assume their “separate and equal station” among other nations. But after the Revolution succeeded, Americans began reading that famous phrase another way. It now became a statement of individual equality that everyone and every member of a deprived group could claim for himself or herself. With each passing generation, our notion of who that statement covers has expanded. It is that promise of equality that has always defined our constitutional creed."

Interesting.
So there's no reason at all for people to throw that around as some sort of anti-racism creed.

Interesting.
So there's no reason at all for people to throw that around as some sort of anti-racism creed.

Inequality will never end. Left-wing virtue signallers will just keep shifting the goalposts of what the next imaginary injustice is.

Ending racism is only reserved for blacks. Curries and sandniggers will forever face racism.
Don't forget about kikes. Another genocide is just around the corner with the track record we have. I'm going to escape to cabin in the woods or something.

I am pretty sure it means equality under the law.

Yeah, except you're on a life raft with a twig and a piece of yarn, great now catch a fish. Meanwhile Chad has a deluxe fishing boat with gigantic fishing nets, Plenty of bait and all the experience he would need to catch said fish..

I am pretty sure it means equality under the law.

That's what I thought too, but Copexodius Maximus quoted something a few posts above and it doesn't mean that.

Last edited:
Cope. Kikes literally rule the world, fuck off you're rich simply because of your parents. Fucking dirty kikes being the oppressor while playing the victim.
Cope, Jews just do better because we have higher IQ on average. I do agree that there are very powerful Jews that run shit, but most kike are laying down and rotting.

Also my parents aren't rich, I got to where I am because of hard work and networking. In the field of the economy, looks is only correlated, it's not a death sentence like in dating.

That's what I thought too, but Copexodius Maximus quoted something a few posts above and it doesn't mean that.

Well, it isn't too far-fetched. Back then, "men" meant literally men, and only white men.

Well, it isn't too far-fetched. Back then, "men" meant literally men, and only white men.

Yeah, they were not talking about race at all, only as a nation.
Then the phrase got corrupted and became a slogan for virtue signalers.

Yeah, they were not talking about race at all, only as a nation.
Correct. Race wasn't an issue because blacks were just a commodity.
Then the phrase got corrupted and became a slogan for virtue signalers.
Yes, people confuse legal equality with socio-economic equality. Two fundamentally different things.

"All is fair in love and war"
uh no, chad gets HUGE benefits and advantages in both of those things

"All is fair in love and war"
uh no, chad gets HUGE benefits and advantages in both of those things

That phrase means you're allowed to do anything in pursuit of love or during wartime situations.
For example, you are allowed to rape and pillage during war, and you're allowed to kill your rival in a quest for love.

From inbreeding though, got a lot of downy babies from all of that iQ
True, Jews do seem to have lots neurological diseases as well.