Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some samples from r/astrology - yes, this is what women actually believe

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Women are barely conscious mammals that are dumber than bricks.

And in case you don't believe me, just visit r/astrology and try to figure out what they're even talking about. They actually believe that Jupiter being in a partuclar angle relative to Saturn and Earth will change their mood.

We actually let these subhumans have rights, vote, drive, and make decisions. It's fucking ridiculous.

During outer planet transits to your natal Sun, did you experience a change/confirmation of your life path?

Some context: since the Sun represents the future and the permanence of your ego, I've found that the big transits from outer planets to the Sun can often make us really unsure, challenged or pumped up and affirmed about our life trajectory.
I'm trying to see what experiences people have had and what it was like for you

What happens when transitioning Saturn exactly conjuncts someone's natal Saturn, then after it goes over past the exact conjunct it goes retrograde & comes back to the exact conjunct, finally after the retrograde Saturn goes direct then comes into exact conjunct with natal Staurn for the 3rd time. Does that mean they have 3 Saturn returns? What is this supposed to mean?

Hello,

Here's what I read : We meet someone: it is the rising. We discover them a little more: it is the Sun. We know them better yet: it is the Moon.

What do you think about that?

If this is true, the Moon reveals a more "real" us, a more intimate side of us.

Then why the Moon is not more important than the Sun in our astral theme? And why most people recognize themselves in their Sun rather than in their Moon?

Thanks for your answer.

I use placidus for natal charts, and whole sign for transits or horary/event charts. I’ve been looking into alcabitius for natal charts, which I think I’m going to start switching over to instead of Placidus. I know some people use Regiomontanus for certain things, like progressions/profections.

What do you use and why?

There’s not much information abt Chiron out there. Want to learn more abt Chiron, and the effects of its influence on a chart. It’s our pain points so why isn’t there much info about it and it’s aspects? Like for example if it’s squaring the north node cos that’s going to something a person has to work thru right? So why aren’t astrologers into Chiron?

I was creating a list of artists whose birthcharts I wanted to analyze, so I was using both Astro databank and SolarFire to find the charts.

The problem is that the first chart I was planing on analyze, the Leonardo da Vinci one had different dates. Which is strange since both sources state that the birth time information is ranked as acurate AA. The differences are the following.

SolarFire: 15/Apr at 22:00

Astro Databank: 14/Apr at 21:40

They are not major, both the Asc and Moon are in the same sign, the problem is that the MC changes from Libra to Virgo.

Have you worked with charts froms those sources? Do you have any idea which one migth be more acurate?

I don't know what they are talking about and I'm glad

If a foid asks will get the Chad she wants and the star constellation shows a X sign, she'll stop believing in astrology.

More failing attempts at trying to make their personalities and existences deeper than just chasing Chad and doing things related to improving their chance of finding him; expected that they'd latch onto something as stupid as this, you can just make random shit up and every other foid will nod their heads because it's based off of pretty much nothing. :lul:

this all started because we found out the moon is magnetic btw

imagine how much money you could make selling this bullshit to sluts

throw in some scented candles and pillows, you'll be in the 8 digit range