Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some retarded idea I have to help with my social life

BOLLYWOOD BONKLER

BOLLYWOOD BONKLER

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
I had an old friend 5 years ago who I drifted away from and have lost all contact since, but I thought I may go to their address.

That may be retarded tho, due to the fact that he probably has grown up since then and mogs me, he may not live there, or even worse he doesn't remember me or remembers me in a bad way and tells me to fuck off.

I am desperate at this point even for friendship, let alone ascension with a heckin girl

''uh, hello, can I help you?'' :chad:
''yeah, we were friends 5 years ago, remember?'' :incel:

If I can even find the address

I need advice niggers

idk i think it would be easier to just text, then to go to some house

I just isolatedmaxxed and then ldarmaxxed and went to the asylum

oh oke, atleast the reason isnt that he stopped talking to you i asume

then i geuss it wouldnt be weird if you visitied him, would actually be pretty normal i think

oh oke, atleast the reason isnt that he stopped talking to you i asume

then i geuss it wouldnt be weird if you visitied him, would actually be pretty normal i think
After 5 years?

I just fell off the face of the earth for all he knows

yh, you didnt fall out on bad terms, so i would be pretty happy to see someone i used to be friends with 5 years ago
I will get the bus in a few hours (it is midnight rn) and visit them

Hopefully I come back with a good thread to write about the time, rather than a suifuel thread

it would be easier to contact him by another means

but if you have to show up to his place, act friendly and make up a cover story like eg. you were passing by or visiting the area and wanted to see if he was still in, since you recall enjoying your time hanging out with him or sth

if you want, but i would focus on just reconnecting with him if i were you
It would be a discrete recording, just hit record and my phone in my pocket.

That way people can tell me if I am being retarded or not

maybe you can even bring a small gift or something.

like food or alchohol idk what people bring as gifts lol
That will come of as gay

This may be a disaster but the worst that can happen is they forget me or tell me to fuck off, then I will just head back to my apartment and rot as usual

why would he do that?

idk if you guys were friends this will guaranteed not happen bro
This what years of rotting in mental hospitals and care homes does to nigga, not to mention I have been attacked unprovoked a few times since then and a social leper everywhere I go

Hopefully I come back with a good thread to write about the time, rather than a suifuel thread
Turning up on a Monday morning isn’t ideal. People normally have work

it would be easier to contact him by another means

but if you have to show up to his place, act friendly and make up a cover story like eg. you were passing by or visiting the area and wanted to see if he was still in, since you recall enjoying your time hanging out with him or sth
Second that, high social IQ advice

Nigger, don’t just show up at someone’s house in the morning. Especially on Monday. That’ll piss him off