Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some ranting about college zombies

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I have no friends here at college, Ik one guy from my old high school who came here who I ended up in a class with so I spoke to him a few times. But man they’re retarded , actually speaking with a normie, they’re so dumb. I usually ignore their conversations but jesus.

They complain about being broke, and then go spend $30 on Starcucks coffee and bagel in the morning, then $10+ on food in cafeteria, and probably another $10 by the end of the night by probably partying or some shit. Mind you, THEY DO THIS EVERYDAY. Yes, $50 of mommy and daddy’s money down the drain everyday and then complain about being poor. Like NIGGA, stop being a fatass and start skipping meals or bringing your own. Also stop buying alcohol every night you alcoholic fuck!

Another thing I want to sort of not necessarily rant, but vent about , is how p much 2/3 girls here height mog me. I’m 5’6”, and would kill to be 5’9” tbh because that’s what most guys at least seem to be and when they were Air Force 1 it gives them height boost to like 5’10” which is basically 6 feet.

But yea, most of the girls height mog me. 60% girls on campus btw, and still no gf lmfao:fuk:

Huge practical differences around that range. With one you’ll be barely taller than most women and with the other you’ll tower over most. Although there is a huge difference between 6 feet and 6’1 as well. Same with 6’1 and 6’3.
Idk man, who’s really gonna walk around with a measuring stick all day

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 11 41 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 11 46 06

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 11 45 54

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 11 45 41

Screenshot from 2022 01 26 11 44 06

They complain about being broke, and then go spend $30 on Starcucks coffee and bagel in the morning, then $10+ on food in cafeteria, and probably another $10 by the end of the night by probably partying or some shit. Mind you, THEY DO THIS EVERYDAY.
Millennials be like XD

My school's campus is right by Chicago's downtown, so we're quite close to a lot of great food, which makes it even more frustrating that campus food sucks so bad. Best place there is Chick Fil A, but apart from that our campus offers basically mall food. Sbarro's, Subway, Moe's. I'm a commuter student so I'll usually catch lunch and breakfast on campus.

There's this neat coffee place right by a school art gallery, not too far from a campus dorm with a Starbucks. It's a hipstery place, so my go-to 12 oz mocha latte with a toasted bagel is only a dollar less than 2 donuts, 2 hash browns, and milk at the campus Dunkin Donuts. The crazy thing is, a meal at all of the places I've mentioned can be as much as $12. For basically mall food.