Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some random idiot touched my dick

iwas

iwas

Greycel
This happened some time ago before I joined this forum, but I havent told anyone and I want to see your reactions

As I was on my way into my tattoo appointment I got stopped by a short mongoloid ricecel and he started mumbling some shit I didn’t understand. I was like wtf are you saying, and I tried to speak english too (I’m Norwegian) but suddenly he started touching my dick as he stared me deep into my eyes and I just froze for 2 seconds before I said «no no no» and went into the tattoo shop. I have been bullied so much in my life that I didnt even dare to push him away because I’m so fucked up mentally. It didnt even feel good because it was so gay. Why couldn’t it be a ricefoid instead :feelsbadman:

should have tagged this "life fuel"

it was @pp183

You went to get a tattoo. He rightfully assumed you to be a phagget :feelsaww:

Gay for not punching his face. Ah, who I am kidding, right? We incels tend to be weak and high inhib to actually fight someone. I'd probably shit my pants too. Sorry it happened to you, bro.

Im sorry you experienced this.

@cocksucker barley gets tagged in anything so I’m going to tag them in this because like he should read this

Should've killed the homo

I've never even been hit up by gays :feelsmage:

At the very least punch him next time.

Video evidence or LARP

thats a neat story :cool:

This happened some time ago before I joined this forum, but I havent told anyone and I want to see your reactions

As I was on my way into my tattoo appointment I got stopped by a short mongoloid ricecel and he started mumbling some shit I didn’t understand. I was like wtf are you saying, and I tried to speak english too (I’m Norwegian) but suddenly he started touching my dick as he stared me deep into my eyes and I just froze for 2 seconds before I said «no no no» and went into the tattoo shop. I have been bullied so much in my life that I didnt even dare to push him away because I’m so fucked up mentally. It didnt even feel good because it was so gay. Why couldn’t it be a ricefoid instead :feelsbadman:
You forgot to say "Later virgins" and use a shades-pepe :feelzez:

you must be a pretty boy to be harassed by a Homo,they would only do it to pretty guys:chad:

you must be a pretty boy to be harassed by a Homo,they would only do it to pretty guys:chad:
That's probably why he was getting a tattoo, to uglyfi himself.

I really hate it when that happens @iwas next time snarl more!