Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some pro divorce arguments I can think of.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
You know not reasons why divorce is permissable should only be death or divorce. That aside I mean where it has some positive outcomes. Cucks suffer every man who marries is a cuck and women love ruining the lives of men divorce gives them an avenue that is more than just false accusations which is more likely to be aimed at low value males just for simply existing so us. Cucks lose money so less money to give to subsidize more toilets. Toilets waste said money and where does it go? Sadly Jews but increasingly it'll become China and id much rather Chinese billionaires end up with a bunch of western wealth as it'll leave us poorer and that further fuels the less money for cucks to subsidize foids which since the west produces little of value isnt going to pour back in to the west meaning a worse life for toilets, cucks and Jews. Since feminism is entirely a subsidiary of the state a drop in the GDP per capita would make the dating market less fucked so some could ascend. I wish I could cut Canada's GDP per capita in half and PPP even more because they're basically all insufferable gay assholes.