Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some positive advice I think.

I

il autisimo

Banned
-
I am fat(245 pounds), ugly and have bad social skills. I am also a huge manchild(cant even do my own dishes properly). I have been in a relationship with a girl for over a year now. She doesn't care about my looks(Although she looks way better than me, not even close), she does care about my health though(which is why i started going to the gym). Basically: If I can do it, anyone can :) Instead of going through life angry and bitter at people, why not try to make the best out of it? Im still a virgin btw, but I don't care tbh.

inb4 banned or something

FAKECELS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEE

Hahahaha maybe it's just because I'm high but this is the fucking funniest thing I've read. Good satire, I actually thought it was serious until I reread it a couple of times. The manchild part gave it away.

dhMeAzK.gif

il autisimo said:
Im still a virgin btw, but I don't care tbh.

inb4 banned

No need to ban him, he's just a delusional incel. Being her most generous patreon won't make you her actual bf.

Framecel222 said:
Hahahaha maybe it's just because I'm high but this is the fucking funniest thing I've read. Good satire, I actually thought it was serious until I reread it a couple of times. The manchild part gave it away.

dhMeAzK.gif

I'm actually serious, despite how retarded I sound.

modus_coperandi said:
No need to ban him, he's just a delusional incel. Being her most generous patreon won't you her actual bf.

She literally can't have sex, so yeah. We are both virgins.

il autisimo said:

No dude. Please no. This is too funny I'm actually LOLing hard right now. Literally everything about this post is too perfect. The only way it could've been better is if you somehow worked in a way to mention that your girlfriend has a BBC fetish.

Please post more, you're a god.

Framecel222 said:
No dude. Please no. This is too funny I'm actually LOLing hard right now. Literally everything about this post is too perfect. The only way it could've been better is if you somehow worked in a way to mention that your girlfriend has a BBC fetish.

Please post more, you're a god.

I guess you think a relationship is only about sex. I get handjobs nearly every day if that helps

il autisimo said:

Elaborate pls? She can't have sex bc she's asex until some chad derivative appears?

modus_coperandi said:
Elaborate pls? She can't have sex bc she's asex until some chad derivative appears?

We may both just be extremely autistic, but I cant even fit a finger there.

il autisimo said:

That's the urethra.

il autisimo said:

That's a built-in mechanism of the vagina. It's there to ensure that no subhuman cuck DNA gets inside of her.

il autisimo said:
I am fat(245 pounds), ugly and have bad social skills. I am also a huge manchild(cant even do my own dishes properly). I have been in a relationship with a girl for over a year now. She doesn't care about my looks(Although she looks way better than me, not even close), she does care about my health though(which is why i started going to the gym). Basically: If I can do it, anyone can :) Instead of going through life angry and bitter at people, why not try to make the best out of it? Im still a virgin btw, but I don't care tbh.

inb4 banned or something

sounds like a cucktears post

Framecel222 said:
That's a built-in mechanism of the vagina. It's there to ensure that no subhuman cuck DNA gets inside of her.

She had never masturbated either, probably doesn't help. Also I am much bigger than her, I'm 6'2 while she is 5'1 xd

il autisimo said:
She had never masturbated either, probably doesn't help. Also I am much bigger than her, I'm 6'2 while she is 5'1 xd

You are really committed to this character.

Framecel222 said:

giphy.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ko3-2SutuD.gif

Do you guys honestly refuse to believe that someone as unattractive as me can get a girlfriend

il autisimo said:
Im serious

To prove that someone is serious here, one has to upload his pic first. No exceptions sry.

Just fell off my chair laughing at this thread.

Keep up the jokes, guys!

modus_coperandi said:
To prove that someone is serious here, one has to upload his pic first. No exceptions sry.

I'm not posting a picture. Why would I lie about this? Me and her actually discussed between each other before posting here. She really feels sorry for you guys, but also thinks most of you have a huge attitude problem

MayorOfKekville said:
Just fell off my chair laughing at this thread.

Keep up the jokes, guys!

Good personality matters when trying to attract a woman.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Good personality matters when trying to attract a woman.

I'm very nice to her, which she claims is the reason she is in love with me.

Incidentally 245lb and 6'2" isn hardly fat. Maybe 20lb overweight, and it probably doesn't even show when you're that height.

Of course, you're not even real so it doesn't matter.

So your girlfriend is an asexual fatty. Congrats. We're all super envious.

MayorOfKekville said:
Incidentally 245lb and 6'2" isn hardly fat. Maybe 20lb overweight, and it probably doesn't even show when you're that height.

Of course, you're not even real so it doesn't matter.

'Doesn't even show' What. The thing is, I basically have no muscles, all that weigth is fat. I am massive. My BMI is obese.

il autisimo said:
I'm very nice to her, which she claims is the reason she is in love with me.

Honest question: are you mentally retarded maybe both of you? That could be an explanation.

existentialhack said:
So your girlfriend is an asexual fatty. Congrats. We're all super envious.

She is 5'2 and 105 punds(These american units are so retarded, I have to convert everything via google). If that is fat, I must be blind. If anything she is a bit too thin.

modus_coperandi said:
Honest question: are you mentally retarded maybe both of you? That could be an explanation.

Nope, just not all that good in english. We both study physics at a university level, pretty sure that rules out mental retardation.

Not Sure if Satire or "le Cucktear" or just a plain Retard on drugs/alcohol.

il autisimo said:
She is 5'2 and 105 punds(These american units are so retarded, I have to convert everything via google). If that is fat, I must be blind. If anything she is a bit too thin.

Nope, just not all that good in english. We both study physics at a university level, pretty sure that rules out mental retardation.

Pics or ban.

Fakecel, Fatcel = volcel, University-age = too early to be Incel. GTFO.

vancha986 said:
Not Sure if Satire or "le Cucktear" or just a plain Retard on drugs/alcohol.

I'm just a normal person who is fascinated by the people on this forum. Not satire, not a cuck. We love each other very much, and cuddle maybe 6 hours a week.

il autisimo said:

Okay, then you are familiar with the scientific method.

We distinguish truth from wild claims by supporting our claims with evidence. The claims that gets supported by evidence, can be further investigated, claims that do not get supported by evidence, are dismissed.

existentialhack said:
Pics or ban.

Fakecel, Fatcel = volcel, University-age = too early to be Incel. GTFO.

'University age' is not a very concrete term

il autisimo said:
I'm just a normal person who is fascinated by the people on this forum. Not satire, not a cuck. We love each other very much, and cuddle maybe 6 hours a week.

That's it. Fuck off with your trolling. Never come back faggot and get a life.

vancha986 said:
That's it. Fuck off with your trolling. Never come back faggot and get a life.

I should be reading for my exams now anyway. This wasn't to make fun of you guys, just so you know. If you want to improve your life, stay away from depressive echo-chambers like this.

No why did the mods ban him? This was the fucking funniest thread I've ever read! The part about how he's not a cuck because they cuddle 6 hours a week sent my sides into orbit.