Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some photos of my high school bully

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
And you’re 6’4 why are you posting here? My face isnt going to change anymore
Iam 33 years old. Most guys in curryland have kids by this age. You, on the other hand, can choose the normal route of getting a good job and betabuxxing like every other curry.

Iam 33 years old. Most guys in curryland have kids by this age. You, on the other hand, can choose the normal route of getting a good job and betabuxxing like every other curry.
Im low caste :lul: No arrange marriage for my ST

Why haven’t you AMmaxxed yet? I doubt any Indian parents would let their 33 year old son be wifeless
I only got entitled and nasty curry whales.

Med Chad, nordics on suiwatch.

I only got entitled and nasty curry whales.
Tbh I get why you would reject those foids. Most non-curries here don’t have any idea how rotten Indian women are. Rejecting them was based

Tbh I get why you would reject those foids. Most non-curries here don’t have any idea how rotten Indian women are. Rejecting them was based
I dont consider whales as human foids. And iam not into bestiality.

My condolences
I still can't get over this guy you posted exists in India, he would be a mogger even here.

How/why did he bully you? Did foids throw themselves at him?

I still can't get over this guy you posted exists in India, he would be a mogger even here.

How/why did he bully you? Did foids throw themselves at him?
Insulted me many times for being short, fat and ugly, beat me up a few times and pushed me down the stairs once. As for the why he bullied me because he could. He had a harem of his own along with a few other guys. Most of the students in my school were of Iranid phenotypes like this one. I, on the other hand, am Veddid (probably the worst Indian pheno). He’s Chad everywhere he goes. You can reverse search the images if you want, you’ll find nothing

I hope he dies in a most gruesome way.
I hope he gets cut into pieces.
Disgusting piece of shit motherfucker I wouldn't even let him clean my toilet.
Whores who compliment this piece of shit only deserve to be pumped and dumped like the cum dumpsters that they are.

Insulted me many times for being short, fat and ugly, beat me up a few times and pushed me down the stairs once. As for the why he bullied me because he could. He had a harem of his own along with a few other guys. Most of the students in my school were of Iranid phenotypes like this one. I, on the other hand, am Veddid (probably the worst Indian pheno). He’s Chad everywhere he goes. You can reverse search the images if you want, you’ll find nothing
Yeah, I have heard that Indian schools are brutal, the society is way more lookist than Western ones and people have no reservations of expressing their views.

I've never been to school in India, what is the male-foid interaction there like? Do students there have sex and openly talk about it in school?

Ragefuel but not surprising. The bullying-type kids that I grew up are doing fairly well (those that I managed to find on social media). Studies have proven this, that bullies often become successful adults. My sister married a bully; I know this because he actually admitted this a few years ago, when he recognized a kid he went to school with, and would say he remembered how "he would make fun of him" and "threaten to beat him up" and "he would do everything I'd tell him to do". To this day, he's still a douche, but makes a six-figure salary despite dropping out of college

Ngl it's a shame more victims of bullying didn't do some disfiguring while still considered a minor, might stamp out bullying a fair bit if it became a meme that you might get something woefully smashed in if you pick on the wrong one.

Yeah, I have heard that Indian schools are brutal, the society is way more lookist than Western ones and people have no reservations of expressing their views.

I've never been to school in India, what is the male-foid interaction there like? Do students there have sex and openly talk about it in school?
I’m not sure what the situation is like in towns and villages but in my school both genders interacted freely and had liberal attitudes regarding sex. A girl in my class has slept with 25 guys

I’m not sure what the situation is like in towns and villages but in my school both genders interacted freely and had liberal attitudes regarding sex. A girl in my class has slept with 25 guys
India is fucked to be honest, reaching decadence and degeneracy before development as the deluded Indian middle class cargo cult western norms.

I hope he dies in a most gruesome way.
I hope he gets cut into pieces.
Disgusting piece of shit motherfucker I wouldn't even let him clean my toilet.
Whores who compliment this piece of shit only deserve to be pumped and dumped like the cum dumpsters that they are.

India is fucked to be honest, reaching decadence and degeneracy before development as the deluded Indian middle class cargo cult western norms.
This behaviour is mostly found amongst urban high caste upper middle class Indians. I still have hope for rural India

Kill all pretty boys

This behaviour is mostly found amongst urban high caste upper middle class Indians. I still have hope for rural India
Hmm, I wonder if I could ascend if I was in India.

Joined Nov 19, 2020

You would if Brahmin
Extreme cope. Iam brahmin and still rotting here. Brahmin foids, as ugly and stinky as they are, are hypergamous pigs.
rural foids are gross looking though, ngl.

I think OP is a curry in India, this stuff around the internet having IRL consequences has not reached there yet, this is why you see so many curries online using their real name on social media even while airing controversial opinions.

That being said, it might not be silly to be suspicious, that guy is way too much of a chadpreet.
Curries will regret that once the fags take over.
Low caste foids in cities only want Brahmins
Interesting is it because brahmins are whiter than the average curry?

this is suspicious

anyhow, instead of chad worship, why don't you go do something?

@Liszt - What kind of fucking retard takes the time to look up and save images of their bully?

This is some masochistic faggotry, if you said you wanted to fuck him I wouldn't be surprised at this point

I'm more likely to believe you are some greycel larp, and actually the guy in the image (trying to troll the forum) than believe you actually took the time to save (or copy the links) and upload his pictures here, just to show who bullied you

If you had a better personality you wouldn't have been bullied
6'4:feelsping::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad::chad:

His Instagram comments are even more suifuel. Tons of girls complimenting him, praising him while I rot on this forum :feelsclown:
Holy fuck man I'm so sorry. I feel you.

Things will be fair once I make them suffer as I did. I will finally even the score. - Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger

Ngl it's a shame more victims of bullying didn't do some disfiguring while still considered a minor, might stamp out bullying a fair bit if it became a meme that you might get something woefully smashed in if you pick on the wrong one.
Proof he went to ur school?

Piece of shit faggot. Would be lifefuel to see faggots like him end up on gore sites for fucking with the wrong people

we truly live in the clown world, id like some soy to say "he'll get whats coming to him sweaty"

Fuck that nigger

@Liszt - What kind of fucking retard takes the time to look up and save images of their bully?

This is some masochistic faggotry, if you said you wanted to fuck him I wouldn't be surprised at this point

I'm more likely to believe you are some greycel larp, and actually the guy in the image (trying to troll the forum) than believe you actually took the time to save (or copy the links) and upload his pictures here, just to show who bullied you
I didn’t search for him, he was in my Catfish Instagram suggestions. Oh and screenshotting and cropping 3 pictures takes like 2 minutes unless you’re a boomer
Holy fuck man I'm so sorry. I feel you.

Things will be fair once I make them suffer as I did. I will finally even the score. - Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger
Unfortunately you can’t legally buy guns in India. Doesn’t mean I’ll stop trying tho

Last edited: